Laura de Barra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she has never bought, she has bought for work….I am responsible for a £50m budget at work, it doesn’t translate to the real world…and doing something for work you have no personal investment, driven by your emotions.

I also refuse to take somebody seriously who gets so invested in reality TV!

Reactions: 11
No only saw the last 5 mins. Very subdued, maybe nervous.
She was very nervous the last time I saw her on it. She made a joke that didn't land, something about the washing machine cycle being low and slow and Ryan just left it hanging there like a fart. 'Twas awkward.

Reactions: 4
She came across as a dose. Think she forgot her bottoms though

Reactions: 3
Jesus she is unbearable.. to me she’s like a walking ick. Maybe some people like the way she communicates but it grates on me so much. She was like the filler guest in between really credible people on the late late last night. Are there actually people out there who take her seriously?

Reactions: 5
Jesus she is unbearable.. to me she’s like a walking ick. Maybe some people like the way she communicates but it grates on me so much. She was like the filler guest in between really credible people on the late late last night. Are there actually people out there who take her seriously?
YES 🙌 she seems like such a witch too! Like she’s better than everyone

YES 🙌 she seems like such a witch too! Like she’s better than everyone
Fuckin eejit telling us all to make door stops out of old tights. Tbh most people are holding down corporate jobs and barely have time to dig out tights for themselves in the morning not to mind 'make and do' as my mam would say. Lockdown hobby st a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There’s a clip of her on todayfm on their insta and Facebook .. has anyone seen it? No filters and she looks completely different

On their Tiktok too! She never comes across as helpful to me, always condescending & almost talking down to people!
She takes about 32 stories to say one simple thing, it's exhausting. The fixing of the hair and the hand movements and tongue clicking set my teeth on edge. The constant filters also don't fit with her super confident vibe.

Reactions: 9
The filters make her look like a different human… it’s a big surprise when you see the reality.
She thinks she comes across so well with her amazing knowledge 😂😂.. wash your clothes at 30 degrees and look out for dodgy stitching is it? She must think people are completely dumb! Whoever is giving her a platform needs their head examined.

• Haha
I picked up her Decor book in library when I saw it in there one day, omg pile of basic crap. What candles to buy, how to store your shoes...It's decor for dummies.. not sure who her target market is, 20 somethings that were born yesterday

So she’s a skincare expert now!!!
She’s an expert in everything in her own head.

Am I missing something or why is she calling the jar/pot a component? A component is surely one part of something larger? Makes no sense to me but maybe it’s because I’m not an expert 🤣