Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s Mark , gorgeous lad with a mop of black curly hair , he had an Instagram for a while , very funny too. But They broke up suddenly and she was devo and never addressed it so speculation was he dumped or cheated on her . But I’ve no concrete proof. They were at a festival together and she showed him on her stories and everyone was asking her were they back together so putting 2 and 2 together you’d figure that he was the one night stand

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but that name is atrocious! Ziggy?? Seriously!! I didn’t think names could get worse than Rocket Ozzy!!
Rocket Ozzy 😂 I don’t mind Ziggy too much to be honest it’s not overused just yet, it will be eventually though of course. A friend recently told me about a workmate of hers who called her baby Bodhi 🙊 That is atrocious.

Baby names aside I like Laura, I find her funny and engaging. Her guy is gorgeous too.

Reactions: 3
She’s dropping references all over the shop to the baby daddy now after not mentioning his existence for the whole pregnancy

Reactions: 10
Oh what was she saying? I cant watch her now since the victim trolling bullshit.
Just mentioning him in passing but seemed in a super good, cheery mood, as if the two were connected. Hope he’s not getting her hopes up. Either way I hope she’s good.

I unfollowed her again yesterday. What's with the taking the newborn baby to the pub during a pandemic? Have a friend over for drinks if you're that desperate, jesus.

Reactions: 6
The faces she was pulling in her insta stories today just grated on me!!

Does Laura have permanent make up? Eyeliner?

What I learned from Laura today.....She won’t be washing shite out of her babies vests 🙄 Well that’s my day made FFS!!

• Haha
What I learned from Laura today.....She won’t be washing shite out of her babies vests 🙄 Well that’s my day made FFS!!
Just when you think she couldn't get anymore boring eh. Riviting content, I'm nearly missing the cat content now lol.

• Haha
It’s “CAREful“ Laura, not “currful” 😫. She’s by no means the only offender but it’s one of my pet hates

What is with the head shaking and making smug faces at the camera....She gives of the biggest “know it all” persona I’ve ever seen. Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind🙄

Reactions: 11
What is with the head shaking and making smug faces at the camera....She gives of the biggest “know it all” persona I’ve ever seen. Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind🙄
The 'come on lads let's be sound' shite annoys me the most. Shes the 'sound' police

The fuckin lip smacking is enough to make me want to reach through the screen and strangle her.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice Caroline Foran’s post yesterday about the challenges of being a new mam etc (under a picture of her, baby and husband) and how she so admires clodeine (single mother by choice who just had a baby via sperm donor) and Laura for ‘doing it on their own’ and how they are such an inspiration to her. Laura hasn’t commented or even liked the post. Wonder what’s up with that. I do think the tone of Caroline’s post was funny. A bit ‘Look at my happy family, poor single mams’ and also Laura has said plenty times that Ziggys dad is involved so hardly ‘doing it on her own’ ?