Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m truly a baffled by Laura, she’s like a chameleon. Singer, writer, journalist, feminist, party girl, single champion and now Mammy 🤷🏼‍♀️ Am I missing anything?

Reactions: 5
And stylist, TV and radio contributor, presenter, girl band member, one of the first influencers in Ireland (stylebitch’s blog) and business owner. She’s a very talented, inspirational lady ☺. And how unreal does she look for her age? She genuinely looks about 22

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And stylist, TV and radio contributor, presenter, girl band member, one of the first influencers in Ireland (stylebitch’s blog) and business owner. She’s a very talented, inspirational lady ☺. And how unreal does she look for her age? She genuinely looks about 22
Hi Laura 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So excited to follow her journey with baby Ziggy too! Firstly, what a deadly name, and secondly, he’s the SPITS of his mama, beautiful looking baby, he’s a lucky boy ❤

Reactions: 2
👋🏼

Where are all the real stories at? 🤣
She seems troubled and a bit of a narcissist to me. Ziggy is adorable but I find her whole don’t give me baby advice rant unbearable, don’t be so cocky you fool. Also those horrible cats crawling all over his stuff and her kissing them while pregnant 🤮 ugh I can’t, how irresponsible.

Reactions: 12
👋🏼

She seems troubled and a bit of a narcissist to me. Ziggy is adorable but I find her whole don’t give me baby advice rant unbearable, don’t be so cocky you fool. Also those horrible cats crawling all over his stuff and her kissing them while pregnant 🤮 ugh I can’t, how irresponsible.
Troubled? Narcissistic? Why would you say that?

👋🏼

In fairness she's not the only one to ask people not to be giving her unsolicited advice, Katie from Ungraceful Guide said the very same thing last week as people were sending messages about the cats in their apartment etc. too. I can imagine it's quite annoying having strangers bombarding you with their opinions when you haven't asked for them. That said though, would be very interested to hear some of the stories another poster mentioned... cos I'm a nosey witch 🤣 Overall I like Laura but the pregnancy content became relentless, and now the Ziggy content probably will too. It's lovely that she has her baby, and he is absolutely gorgeous, but looking at other people's children constantly becomes boring quite quickly. To me it does anyway...

Reactions: 7
Another one who’s the only person in the world to have a baby :sleep: . I laughed when I read “ the baby never wakes up during night time nappy changes “🤷‍♀️

Another one who’s the only person in the world to have a baby :sleep: . I laughed when I read “ the baby never wakes up during night time nappy changes “🤷‍♀️
Bet his crappy nappies smell like Jo malone and all 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In fairness she's not the only one to ask people not to be giving her unsolicited advice, Katie from Ungraceful Guide said the very same thing last week as people were sending messages about the cats in their apartment etc. too. I can imagine it's quite annoying having strangers bombarding you with their opinions when you haven't asked for them. That said though, would be very interested to hear some of the stories another poster mentioned... cos I'm a nosey witch 🤣 Overall I like Laura but the pregnancy content became relentless, and now the Ziggy content probably will too. It's lovely that she has her baby, and he is absolutely gorgeous, but looking at other people's children constantly becomes boring quite quickly. To me it does anyway...
The thing is Laura has always been “full of drama” if you see her posting about people giving her advice etc you can be guaranteed that it’s probably the one person who’s done that. I’m quite surprised she didn’t do a whole Father’s Day post to herself. Laura hung about with a group of men and women in her 20s that she would not be friendly with still. My cousin is one of those and she absolutely detests Laura now. She adored her 10 yrs ago until she began to show who she really is.

Reactions: 10
A newborn breastfed baby that doesn’t wake at night to be changed, I’ll get the Guinness book of records onto this miracle immediately 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A newborn breastfed baby that doesn’t wake at night to be changed, I’ll get the Guinness book of records onto this miracle immediately 🙄
I wouldn’t bother she’s probably already in there with her numerous talents

• Haha
Only just started following Laura recently. Where is the childs dad? Has sha a partner/husband

What a cute baby. He is the absolute image of his mum. Cool name too. She seems so happy to be a mum. I’m delighted for her

Reactions: 1
Only just started following Laura recently. Where is the childs dad? Has sha a partner/husband
I think her ex boyfriend is the Dad but I never seen that being confirmed. I also thought she had gone down the sperm donor/fertility treatment route but again not confirmed, not that she has to of course.

Reactions: 1
I think her ex boyfriend is the Dad but I never seen that being confirmed. I also thought she had gone down the sperm donor/fertility treatment route but again not confirmed, not that she has to of course.
Thought same about sperm donor..but on her Insta post today she said about Ziggy meeting both sets of granparents..which makes me think the babys dad wasnt a random sperm donor

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but that name is atrocious! Ziggy?? Seriously!! I didn’t think names could get worse than Rocket Ozzy!!

• Haha