Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought same about sperm donor..but on her Insta post today she said about Ziggy meeting both sets of granparents..which makes me think the babys dad wasnt a random sperm donor
No, I really don't think it was a donor. I mentioned on a different thread that I saw her with her ex Mark (or his double last!) last year at EP and when she posted her end of year highlights she then showed a pic of EP and said that's the day she got pregnant. There has been no mention of dad all along... she clearly said a few times she would but be doing it on her own but something must have changed based on today's post. It's only right that the dad (whether it's Mark or not) does the decent thing and gets involved with his child in fairness.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker but once I saw the thread on Laura I had to contribute. The post about her losing friends from her 20s is true. I’ve met her a few times as she and I have a mutual friend. At this friends 30th she told her she had bought her a gift of dj decks (this gift never materialised) and when our mutual friend came out she didn’t even acknowledged it or send her a message of support despite knowing how hard it was for our friend because of her home situation. Strange if she Posted about meeting both sets of grandparents as her mother has passed and last I heard she was estranged from her father. Unless she meant both sets of her grandparents maybe! Laura has a LOT of exes too & I know one of the girls who attended EP with her and I’m sure they just did the day there. I actually have my own funny story about Laura (she’s shady) but If I posted it I’d be pretty exposing who I am

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker but once I saw the thread on Laura I had to contribute. The post about her losing friends from her 20s is true. I’ve met her a few times as she and I have a mutual friend. At this friends 30th she told her she had bought her a gift of dj decks (this gift never materialised) and when our mutual friend came out she didn’t even acknowledged it or send her a message of support despite knowing how hard it was for our friend because of her home situation. Strange if she Posted about meeting both sets of grandparents as her mother has passed and last I heard she was estranged from her father. Unless she meant both sets of her grandparents maybe! Laura has a LOT of exes too & I know one of the girls who attended EP with her and I’m sure they just did the day there. I actually have my own funny story about Laura (she’s shady) but If I posted it I’d be pretty exposing who I am
She's got a step-father, he was married to her mam until she died and he's still very much a part of their lives.

I think her ex boyfriend is the Dad but I never seen that being confirmed. I also thought she had gone down the sperm donor/fertility treatment route but again not confirmed, not that she has to of course.
Yep her ex Mark is the father, they'd split up but hooked up at EP and she got pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Yep her ex Mark is the father, they'd split up but hooked up at EP and she got pregnant.
Oh wow I thought she actually planned to have a baby on her own, nice for the baby to have a dad around though. Someone said she looks 22 I have never seen a more botoxed face 😳

Reactions: 6
Oh wow I thought she actually planned to have a baby on her own, nice for the baby to have a dad around though. Someone said she looks 22 I have never seen a more botoxed face 😳
She did plan to go down the sperm donor route as she was single but then this happened so she was absolutely thrilled (I know her personally btw). As for the botox, she's never hid the fact she gets it, personally I didn't think she needed it as she's got great skin anyway but it's well over a year since she had it because of the pregnancy. What I'm saying is, botox is not making her look young, she's got really good skin anyway x

Reactions: 4
She did plan to go down the sperm donor route as she was single but then this happened so she was absolutely thrilled (I know her personally btw). As for the botox, she's never hid the fact she gets it, personally I didn't think she needed it as she's got great skin anyway but it's well over a year since she had it because of the pregnancy. What I'm saying is, botox is not making her look young, she's got really good skin anyway x
I didn't actually say that she hid it, she does have nice skin but it's getting very pulled looking in my opinion and it looks botox rather then young.

I didn't actually say that she hid it, she does have nice skin but it's getting very pulled looking in my opinion and it looks botox rather then young.
Oh I know you didn't say that, I'm just saying the level of it she got was up on her stories and the fact that it doesn't last means what you're seeing now on stories is just her normal skin. Although I do think she's using a filter of late so I dunno, maybe that's smoothing her out more😅

Reactions: 2
Oh I know you didn't say that, I'm just saying the level of it she got was up on her stories and the fact that it doesn't last means what you're seeing now on stories is just her normal skin. Although I do think she's using a filter of late so I dunno, maybe that's smoothing her out more😅
She’s been open about Botox hasn’t she ? (Unlike saint Ellen) I prefer when they do tell the truth tbh as opposed to claiming they get great facials etc

She's got a step-father, he was married to her mam until she died and he's still very much a part of their lives.
Welcome to the thread Laura

• Haha
She’s been open about Botox hasn’t she ? (Unlike saint Ellen) I prefer when they do tell the truth tbh as opposed to claiming they get great facials etc

Welcome to the thread Laura
I said I know her in real life, I'd say she has more to be doing at the moment than be on here🙄

Reactions: 1
I think its that filter she uses makes her look like that. She does look young for her age. I'm delighted for her about the baby but baby content is quite boring imo.

Maybe you shouldn't be on here if you know her 😳, she just had a baby so I feel bad saying anything about her.
This is a public forum though so she could come on at any time and see what anyone is saying about her. All I was doing was clarifying things for people who didn't know the full story about her pregnancy and who the dad was etc., I'd rather do that than see people speculating. As for people's opinions on her, I don't really care what people say, as in, they're entitled to their opinions, I just "know" her, we're not besties or anything.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to her, I can't imagine what it's like to be the very first woman in the world to have had a baby. Ah well at least all of the baby pictures are a nice break from her always chewing loudly into her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congratulations to her, I can't imagine what it's like to be the very first woman in the world to have had a baby. Ah well at least all of the baby pictures are a nice break from her always chewing loudly into her phone.
The constant pictures of the ugly looking nature soothers hanging out of the little guy’s mouth are starting to grind my gears 🙄

Reactions: 8
Jesus shes so bloody annoying. Laura has decided people are cause trolling. Presumably about the Stellar cover. She thinks we should focus on what we are all doing. We don't work in media Laura but you do. What have you been doing? Everything is bloody trolling now. God forbid you might have an opinion on something.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus shes so bloody annoying. Laura has decided people are cause trolling. Presumably about the Stellar cover. She thinks we should focus on what we are all doing. We don't work in media Laura but you do. What have you been doing? Everything is bloody trolling now. God forbid you might have an opinion on something.
I’m not following her but she was pulled up before for performative white feminism on confetti magazine re lack of representation and how she was defensive around the issue. I think last month she has posted something about BLM then deleted it because people pulled her up for being a hypocrite?

Reactions: 5
I’m not following her but she was pulled up before for performative white feminism on confetti magazine re lack of representation and how she was defensive around the issue. I think last month she has posted something about BLM then deleted it because people pulled her up for being a hypocrite?
I unfollowed yesterday after that bullshit - holier than thou attitude 🙄 It's constantly the gospel according to Laura, and God forbid people voice opinions contrary to hers. Performative white feminist is the perfect description for her bolloxology.

Have Confetti ever had a person of colour as their cover girl?

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed yesterday after that bullshit - holier than thou attitude 🙄 It's constantly the gospel according to Laura, and God forbid people voice opinions contrary to hers. Performative white feminist is the perfect description for her bolloxology.

Have Confetti ever had a person of colour as their cover girl?
Can’t believe she called people trolls for rightly calling out Stellar on their tone deaf cover, like what?😳
I remember a few years ago @yasminoconnor.blog brought the lack of diversity issue to her attention where she got defensive in DMs instead of listening, then it was brought to her attention again when she posted about BLM saying she’s listening and learning, she then blocked Yasmin and others when they pointed out the hypocrisy. Her feminist woke pals should really have words with her.

Reactions: 10
She has a horrible attitude. Speaking down to people who have an opinion that differs from hers. The rolling of the eyes and tutting on camera. She's like a spoilt brat. She also seems to think she is the first woman to have given birth 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11