Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
The thing I find most annoying about her are her outfit choices/ ootd selfies. She thinks she’s so cool and edgy, but she just looks like she’s fallen off the set of Eastenders. You’re 40 love, go easy on the animal print.
Laura is a pompous know it all moany hole but I wont stand by and have Animal print bashed or maligned in an ageist fashion
I protest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Cbh8

Why quietly educate someone to do better when you can alienate them instead and then tell everyone on social media? That’s the spirit of BLM right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Her entire being is based around how exhausted she is as a parent ffs. Imagine how exhausted that poor child is trying to see the world through that f@ckin fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Carlyq92

Jesus Christ that was absolutely ridiculous carry on today. Yes it's no longer the PC term and it aggravates me when I see it too, but as people have already said, the person was trying to help. Instead of shaming, blocking and then posting about it she could have pointed it out in a far better way. I never minded Laura much before but the past year or so I'm starting to see now why an attractive woman with a good career is 40 and single. It's because she's a thundering bitch.

Reactions: 16

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
You care so much you created a thread on Twitter about it and you care so much that you are resorting to calling people basic vanilla ejits!!!!!

Oh but sorry no ……you DON’T CARE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Was hoping there was a thread about her . Don’t follow her as she slept with my good friends husband a few years ago . Knowing he was married ... knowing they had kids ... my poor pal is sick of seeing her everywhere . I’m not sure if this has been mentioned here already ... she is as fake as can be . She
Is actually extremely deluded and dangerous .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Oh Laura, you care! You definitely care!
In fact I think the likes of Laura would loose sleep over how little people care about what these people name their kids. When I hear a ridiculous name I pay no notice, never think anything else of the child but just assume their parents are the desperate for attention type aka the likes of Molly Mae! Must be my vanilla-ness 🤭
Hang on does Laura think she isn’t a basic vanilla eejit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

skittykitty

IMG_3609.png

Sorry - this dope probably needs her own thread but does she not recognise the irony? Shares all the mundane bore of her own kid (with the trendy face blocked out!) yet posts this. The ego to think anyone on the internet gives a shit about hers, or her nephew!

• Heart

Scrk1994

If she is as woke as she thinks she is, couldn't she have messaged that person to explain that "coloured" isn't the right term to use anymore, maybe link a few of the books she was on about when she was "doing the work" re. BLM?

Nope, just wants to shame someone who used a term that they don't realise isn't pc, but was trying to answer her question.

She's a dose of the highest order.

Maz123456789

She’s so rude and preachy. Ok maybe that person didn’t use a politically correct term but I’m sure there was absolutely no offence intended, they were just trying to be helpful. Nah that’s me done with her now, I can’t be dealing with that level of rudeness.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Ha that's gas her using vanilla as an insult coming from the most vanilla person there is. Her entire boring life revolves around being a mother. She had a baby and lost her mojo, moved to the arse hole of nowhere and now her only outlet is trying to stay relevant via a Twitter thread. Begging for likes as life passes her by.
Hey, she’s a cool mom! She wear’s Adidas superstars with skirts! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Flo4789

Sure she only put the question up to demonstrate her ‘wokeness’. I’d say she pissed herself with pure delight when that reply came in so she could demonstrate it further. Melt.

overgrammers

VIP Member
I hate this “nobody tells you about parenting” that Laura and the likes of Heather go on about. Plenty of us tell you, it’s just when you don’t have kids (naturally!) you don’t listen. You’re not breaking any taboo by saying it.
Well Laura doesn’t want unsolicited advice so like who did she expect to tell her???

• Haha

Diggeroo

My only note on Laura is how she’s dillegent about telling us how we all should “be sound” and “cope the hell on guys” yet has consistently been putting up pics of people holding her baby, which goes against the current guidelines. Social distancing doesn’t apply to Laura it seems and for a social media warrior like her I have to say I’m shocked 🤭

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Still yapping on, trying to convince us all that Johnny Depp should not believed and it’s Amber who is the victim. She clearly knows nothing about the case or anything regarding law. The evidence is quite clear, both toxic and have faults but she clearly has lied so many times it would be impossible to believe her in a court of law. Laura is so woke it’s sickening.
I think she is getting at Imelda May who tweeted about how amazing Johnny is. Laura is so bloody painful. Her biggest flaw is she can’t debate ANYTHING…..It’s just she is right and you have to accept that!!

Reactions: 12

Tellmethis

👋🏼

Where are all the real stories at? 🤣
She seems troubled and a bit of a narcissist to me. Ziggy is adorable but I find her whole don’t give me baby advice rant unbearable, don’t be so cocky you fool. Also those horrible cats crawling all over his stuff and her kissing them while pregnant 🤮 ugh I can’t, how irresponsible.

atr_dub

At least Heather finally cut her little fellas hair, now she just needs to give his face a wash. Poor kids always filthy
#absolute #scruffbag

heather putting up videos of herself steaming up the car because she’s sweating so much 😂 imagine the smell of her 🙈 she looks manky
Calling a kid a scruffbag? Are you for real? I'm all for calling out people for breaking covid guidelines but picking on a little toddler calling him an absolute scruffbag is outrageous. Take a good look at yourself before you criticise other people- you're calling children names. I'm sure you smell of roses after you exercise too 😊

Still yapping on, trying to convince us all that Johnny Depp should not believed and it’s Amber who is the victim. She clearly knows nothing about the case or anything regarding law. The evidence is quite clear, both toxic and have faults but she clearly has lied so many times it would be impossible to believe her in a court of law. Laura is so woke it’s sickening.