Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still annoyed over her comments yesterday. How dare she roll her eyes and say its nonsense. Of course its nonsense for you Laura. You obviously don't a duck about black people. Has there ever been a black person on the cover of confetti? How has she tried to make confetti more inclusive? She also put up some weird thing about 'do you actually like them or are you seeking their approval'! What does that mean? Now she has posted the 'be kind' shite. Was she being kind yesterday? Was she unnecessarily making herself the victim in a situation which had nothing to do with her? She needs to cop herself on.

Reactions: 8
I'm still annoyed over her comments yesterday. How dare she roll her eyes and say its nonsense. Of course its nonsense for you Laura. You obviously don't a duck about black people. Has there ever been a black person on the cover of confetti? How has she tried to make confetti more inclusive? She also put up some weird thing about 'do you actually like them or are you seeking their approval'! What does that mean? Now she has posted the 'be kind' shite. Was she being kind yesterday? Was she unnecessarily making herself the victim in a situation which had nothing to do with her? She needs to cop herself on.
I was very surprised by that move yesterday. She's normally a social justice warrior and blaming everyone else for their ignorance but it appears that she only cares bout things when they aren't affecting her own profession eh. She's shown her true colours now though. She's a privileged white thin woman and should learn to keep her mouth shut and just listen for once in her life. She had to insert herself into it when it had nothing to do with her. Ah sure stick an oul breast feeding post up to distract from it there Laura.

Reactions: 7
I am completely shocked by it too. I have been so impressed by her in the past with repeal and other things. I thought, even though it is her profession, she’d stand up for what was right.

This goes against everything I thought she stood for.

I'm not that shocked. I've seen her before on twitter with her ah lads can we stop blah blah. She likes to police people. And tell others what they can and can't say.

Reactions: 6
I was very surprised by that move yesterday. She's normally a social justice warrior and blaming everyone else for their ignorance but it appears that she only cares bout things when they aren't affecting her own profession eh. She's shown her true colours now though. She's a privileged white thin woman and should learn to keep her mouth shut and just listen for once in her life. She had to insert herself into it when it had nothing to do with her. Ah sure stick an oul breast feeding post up to distract from it there Laura.
It did have something to do with her - she's the editor of "the biggest wedding mag in Ireland", as she likes to announce - she should be acknowledging what happened, BUT in a "as editor, I will ensure we give visibility to POC in the mag going forward". Instead she rolled her eyes, said she was glad she wasn't on social media right now, and tutted about trollz.
If she's the calibre of editors in Ireland at present, no wonder magazine are going down the tubes, and tbh, maybe it should happen given this kind of response. I won't be buying stellar or confetti, given how tone deaf and racist-apologist they all seem to be.

@Damntruthful - so right about the breastfeeding photo 🙄

I'm not that shocked. I've seen her before on twitter with her ah lads can we stop blah blah. She likes to police people. And tell others what they can and can't say.
I think that’s why I’m shocked. She’s usually the righteous one and how she can defend this is mind boggling.

Saying it’s cause trolling is just so awful. The main girl Yaz has been at all Irish magazines for years to try and promote change. She hasn’t suddenly woken up to this cause.

Reactions: 8
I think that’s why I’m shocked. She’s usually the righteous one and how she can defend this is mind boggling.

Saying it’s cause trolling is just so awful. The main girl Yaz has been at all Irish magazines for years to try and promote change. She hasn’t suddenly woken up to this cause.
Yes and Laura blocked her because of it. Showing her privilege.

It did have something to do with her - she's the editor of "the biggest wedding mag in Ireland", as she likes to announce - she should be acknowledging what happened, BUT in a "as editor, I will ensure we give visibility to POC in the mag going forward". Instead she rolled her eyes, said she was glad she wasn't on social media right now, and tutted about trollz.
If she's the calibre of editors in Ireland at present, no wonder magazine are going down the tubes, and tbh, maybe it should happen given this kind of response. I won't be buying stellar or confetti, given how tone deaf and racist-apologist they all seem to be.

@Damntruthful - so right about the breastfeeding photo 🙄
Yes you're right. Does anyone actually buy that mag other than the handful of friends who's wedding features it regurgitates again and again. Maybe she can be editor for a baby mag now that she's the expert of all things baby 👶

• Haha
Yes and Laura blocked her because of it. Showing her privilege.

Yes you're right. Does anyone actually buy that mag other than the handful of friends who's wedding features it regurgitates again and again. Maybe she can be editor for a baby mag now that she's the expert of all things baby 👶
Yep and Jen Morris, (and probably many others) blocked her too. Unreal.

I think her ex boyfriend is the Dad but I never seen that being confirmed. I also thought she had gone down the sperm donor/fertility treatment route but again not confirmed, not that she has to of course.
I thought this also but last week she mentioned something about both sets of grandparents meeting the child.
I'm delighted for Laura and wish her all the best, she looks so happy at the moment.

I think the rant was also in relation to the comedian mate of hers that was accused of rape and has now being dropped from one of his jobs. So that was what I was taking from the rant too

Reactions: 1
I think the rant was also in relation to the comedian mate of hers that was accused of rape and has now being dropped from one of his jobs. So that was what I was taking from the rant too
The guy who has numerous women accuse him of rape? And shes saying someone is cause trolling him?

The guy who has numerous women accuse him of rape? And shes saying someone is cause trolling him?
There are a few comedians accused of rape. Look at bingo loco twitter , and if she’s referring to this and saying what does the pile on achieve , well it made sure he wasn’t working around drunk young women

Reactions: 5
There are a few comedians accused of rape. Look at bingo loco twitter , and if she’s referring to this and saying what does the pile on achieve , well it made sure he wasn’t working around drunk young women
Exactly!

Reactions: 3
I originally thought the rant was about Erica Cody and ur man from Versitile. Sure wasn't Laura fangirling them at one stage and one of them replied to her story and she was gushing about it.

I originally thought the rant was about Erica Cody and ur man from Versitile. Sure wasn't Laura fangirling them at one stage and one of them replied to her story and she was gushing about it.
There’s so bloody much going on at the moment who knows who she was talking about 🤣🤣

Pity she didn’t clarify though, as it looks like she’s standing up for things she normally wouldn’t.

I hadn’t a clue who Versatile was so I went down a rabbit hole yesterday looking at yer man Casper intagram and his girlfriend and some pals and their lives and all I can say is ....stop the world i wanna get off

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s too much with the Botox and the lip fillers. So much prettier just with her natural look. The lip fillers were ridiculous. Hopefully she doesn’t inject herself again.

Reactions: 1