Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only note on Laura is how she’s dillegent about telling us how we all should “be sound” and “cope the hell on guys” yet has consistently been putting up pics of people holding her baby, which goes against the current guidelines. Social distancing doesn’t apply to Laura it seems and for a social media warrior like her I have to say I’m shocked 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's a pain in the F hole. Poor me, 2020 couldn't get any worse because she couldn't have her bloody 40th 🙄 wow!! How does she think her life sucks?! Unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
She's a pain in the F hole. Poor me, 2020 couldn't get any worse because she couldn't have her bloody 40th 🙄 wow!! How does she think her life sucks?! Unbelievable.
Ah people should be allowed have the odd moan about the total pain the arse this year has been. Laura gets on my wick at times... she can be very dismissive and preachy but she did also say in the grand scheme of things she knows she's lucky. I know I've lost my tit and been pissed off a number of times over the past 6 months, not at anyone or anything in particular, just about the whole dumpster fire that is 2020. I also know there are many people far worse off than me but I'm not wired to think like that every second of the day unfortunately. It's OK to vent and move on.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her stories last week basically asking for Irish companies to work with her? She kept emphasising how ziggy had everything as if she wasn't doing it for money.

I also sincerely hope that child doesn't mind that his face was plastered over SM when he's older

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her stories last week basically asking for Irish companies to work with her? She kept emphasising how ziggy had everything as if she wasn't doing it for money.

I also sincerely hope that child doesn't mind that his face was plastered over SM when he's older
Doesn't need the money 😂 so she just wants to work for the crack?! Just another way of begging for work. These people are shameless!

Reactions: 7
Doesn't need the money 😂 so she just wants to work for the crack?! Just another way of begging for work. These people are shameless!
Is she just on maternity leave or completely gone from confetti? Beggy Mitchell behaviour, totally shameless carry on.

Reactions: 5
Is she just on maternity leave or completely gone from confetti? Beggy Mitchell behaviour, totally shameless carry on.
Maternity leave I believe? Or at least that's what she said initially. Although, something weird is going on with confetti and the media company over those mags; I'd say there's either been redundancies already, or it's on the horizon.

Don't worry though, Jack of all trades Laura will pull though.

Reactions: 6
Maternity leave I believe? Or at least that's what she said initially. Although, something weird is going on with confetti and the media company over those mags; I'd say there's either been redundancies already, or it's on the horizon.

Don't worry though, Jack of all trades Laura will pull though.
I can't imagine she makes much money off plugging stuff at the moment. Not when she has to compete with other more popular influencers

Reactions: 2
Her entire account is a snore fest, she's turned into everything she hated originally. All her mates wishing a fuckin cat happy birthday good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish she would stop trying to shove the soother in the child's mouth when he is cooing and smiling 🙄
I wish she'd stop shoving the baby on Instagram ffs you'd think she was the first woman to give birth the way she's going on. Does she not understand that kids are like farts, you can just about stand your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I listed to her episode of the everymum podcast the other day and have to say I quite enjoyed it. For as much as Laura annoys me there was some very raw parts in the episide and at one stage she got choked up. I'm delighted that she was blessed with Ziggy and wish them all the happiness.. I just don't want to see 50 stories about his pooing problems! 😂

Reactions: 8
She is just so condescending , know it all and sanctimonious about every little aspect of pregnancy /birth/kids like Christ on a bike she really is Unlikeable at the moment

Years ago on snap during her Ali express hen decoration biz she was just about ok

Not the cats tho
Never the cats 🤢
Tap tap tap

Oh god the weaning we’ll all need a drink

Reactions: 9
She is just so condescending , know it all and sanctimonious about every little aspect of pregnancy /birth/kids like Christ on a bike she really is Unlikeable at the moment

Years ago on snap during her Ali express hen decoration biz she was just about ok

Not the cats tho
Never the cats 🤢
Tap tap tap

Oh god the weaning we’ll all need a drink
I'm only surprised she hasn't had the cats on the tit by now. She hasn't put that ironing board away in over a week because the cats are enjoying sitting on it, I suppose it makes a change from the moses basket 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8