Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed, the baby stuff was getting too much for me though I'm delighted for her - plus her comments re stellar really turned me off her, I was disappointed to see what she had said. I'm almost sure Yaz mentioned confetti last year and their lack of diversity on their covers so you'd think she would have taken something from that.

Reactions: 8
There are a few comedians accused of rape. Look at bingo loco twitter , and if she’s referring to this and saying what does the pile on achieve , well it made sure he wasn’t working around drunk young women
Absolutely. She was also more than friends with this guy too. She had drunken hook ups with him a couple of Christmas ago which she had all over Snapchat. Both blind drunk posting at 4am from her apt after she broke up with her boyfriend. Guy before the baby daddy , and was he also called Mark too??
So embarrassing for her to be affiliated with the alleged predator/raper and with all her 'fighting' feminist spirit. But prob not surprising, on a previous thread it was mentioned she was behind a nasty Style witches page or something, so her morals are arse ways by the looks of things

Reactions: 7
Laura is pretty great for telling us to support (performative) feminism and activism and telling us what to do but when it comes to applying it in her own life it’s a different story.
There was a rumour going around (could
be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️) about a fling with a guy in a serious relationship when she was with the bf before her most recent bf. Not very virtuous or feminist. I don’t mind people making mistakes but then preaching down the phone and acting holier than thou is just ugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Absolutely. She was also more than friends with this guy too. She had drunken hook ups with him a couple of Christmas ago which she had all over Snapchat. Both blind drunk posting at 4am from her apt after she broke up with her boyfriend. Guy before the baby daddy , and was he also called Mark too??
So embarrassing for her to be affiliated with the alleged predator/raper and with all her 'fighting' feminist spirit. But prob not surprising, on a previous thread it was mentioned she was behind a nasty Style witches page or something, so her morals are arse ways by the looks of things
But like she seems to be digging her heels in about it rather than distancing herself from an alleged rapist. I mean its multiple women he's accused of raping.

Reactions: 3
But like she seems to be digging her heels in about it rather than distancing herself from an alleged rapist. I mean its multiple women he's accused of raping.
I think she’s all for cancel culture until it comes knocking near her door. When it’s her friends, it’s “witch hunts” and “trolls”.

Reactions: 11
I think she’s all for cancel culture until it comes knocking near her door. When it’s her friends, it’s “witch hunts” and “trolls”.
From what I've heard most of his friends have distanced themselves over the years and most recently when the story broke so its very weird that she is defending him. She is probably trying to down play (which is in itself disgusting) because she is in denial or possibly embarrassed about her relationship at a questionable time because she was, let's face it, a messy disgrace around that time with what she chose to show on her profile. Also, it's not cancel culture here, he was already fired from all the comedy festivals last 2 years and someone from Australia (fellow comedian) outted him

From what I've heard most of his friends have distanced themselves over the years and most recently when the story broke so its very weird that she is defending him. She is probably trying to down play (which is in itself disgusting) because she is in denial or possibly embarrassed about her relationship at a questionable time because she was, let's face it, a messy disgrace around that time with what she chose to show on her profile. Also, it's not cancel culture here, he was already fired from all the comedy festivals last 2 years and someone from Australia (fellow comedian) outted him
Who is this guy? I'm confused!

Reactions: 7
Anyone remember Hippenings, I stupidly bought a few things once and my god was so disappointed. So overpriced for the tat that arrived. Most of stuff was ginger Ray which you can buy on Amazon for half the price and you can also buy in Woodies now. What started to annoy me is that she seemed to use her Confetti piviledges to do photohshoots and push her business.

Also, the twinning with another staffer Aimee was so tiring and childish. Who copied who in that relationship?!

Reactions: 9
That Boyf was Colm, they were together years before she allegedly cheated on him. He moved out.
Seems like the last bf split up with her, which is sad. But she’s posted stuff since then hinting at him being a narcissist, etc. Feels a bit hypocritical when people are saying she cheated on ex boyfriends and broke their hearts. Again, fine, we make mistakes, but stop with the performative feminism/being “sound” act. We’re all flawed and that’s grand

Anyone remember Hippenings, I stupidly bought a few things once and my god was so disappointed. So overpriced for the tat that arrived. Most of stuff was ginger Ray which you can buy on Amazon for half the price and you can also buy in Woodies now. What started to annoy me is that she seemed to use her Confetti piviledges to do photohshoots and push her business.

Also, the twinning with another staffer Aimee was so tiring and childish. Who copied who in that relationship?!
I bought stuff too and it was lovely. But looking back it was so, so overpriced

Seems like the last bf split up with her, which is sad. But she’s posted stuff since then hinting at him being a narcissist, etc. Feels a bit hypocritical when people are saying she cheated on ex boyfriends and broke their hearts. Again, fine, we make mistakes, but stop with the performative feminism/being “sound” act. We’re all flawed and that’s grand

Takes a narcissist to know a narcissist I suppose...🤔

But sure isn't he meant to be the father of her baby?

T

Thats mark, he was her ex and then they had a one night stand. She was only with him about. Syear. Colm was with her before that they had been together for a number of years
I misread that so. They said her last boyfriend so assumed they were talking bout Mark. I didn't think they were ever suited tbh. She goes on bout being happy on her own etc but I think she'd settle for anyone just so she isn't alone.

Reactions: 1
Im assuming the baby came about from unprotected sex? Worked out the way she wanted, but they had to have been bollixed drunk for that to happen. She hardly lied about contraception and baby trapped him like?

Did anyone see last week she said people hard of hearing asked her to slow down her speech and stop covering her mouth ?
Laura : xhgdyjnddgjngdyhbb!!??dfifffdggsdxggfv
Haven’t a clue what she’s saying

She has said on her stories that Ziggy is being co parented by 2 people who are mad about him and that's as much as she will say. I think that's all that needs to be said on it really, its enough to satisfy my nosey-ness anyway :LOL: