Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me that Alex in Cork annoys more people than me. She is constantly giving out especially about men but think if she had one that would change

Reactions: 8
Please tell me that Alex in Cork annoys more people than me. She is constantly giving out especially about men but think if she had one that would change
Oh god yeah, her voice irritates me and how she's always touching her face and rubbing her non existamt eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she just on maternity leave or completely gone from confetti? Beggy Mitchell behaviour, totally shameless carry on.
The magazine went bust shortly after lockdown, everyone was made redundant including Laura

I don't like her at all, I just can't take to her, watched her on stories once and was like "nope"!

Reactions: 2
I used to love her content..shes literally the biggest baby bore ever now🙄🙄🙈
She always had 1 main focus on her account that was a good 90% of her content. Ziggy has slotted in now where the cats or Confetti used to be. I'm delighted for her, and the little man is a dote, there was a real sadness about her post on her birthday last year and so much has changed for her 1 year on, but you'd swear to God she was the first woman ever to get pregnant or have a child. She's become the person she probably would have rolled her eyes at not so long ago.

Reactions: 12
What is with the head shaking and making smug faces at the camera....She gives of the biggest “know it all” persona I’ve ever seen. Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind🙄
Yes comes across so preachy and know it all and even rude at times her and Sarsibel and Sarsibel sister Emma are all part of this new mom tribe there all so "woke" more like mean girl's don't sit with us vibes unless your baby is in a handmade Irish bid 🙄
Maternity leave I believe? Or at least that's what she said initially. Although, something weird is going on with confetti and the media company over those mags; I'd say there's either been redundancies already, or it's on the horizon.

Don't worry though, Jack of all trades Laura will pull though.
what ever happened to "hippenings" think that what it was called her party accessories brand

💯 Melt

Reactions: 7
She has always based her happiness around men, she's very like the makeup fairy in that sense. When she's been in relationships she plasters them all over the net 'oh look how happy I am'. She has now replaced that with a baby. I often wonder if deep down she hoped the ex would come back once the baby arrived.

Reactions: 6
She has always based her happiness around men, she's very like the makeup fairy in that sense. When she's been in relationships she plasters them all over the net 'oh look how happy I am'. She has now replaced that with a baby. I often wonder if deep down she hoped the ex would come back once the baby arrived.
Very insightful!

She's been making little veiled references to people being dickheads, and men being jokes over the past while, she'd hardly be that silly to be bad mouthing the baby's father would she?

Reactions: 4
Very insightful!

She's been making little veiled references to people being dickheads, and men being jokes over the past while, she'd hardly be that silly to be bad mouthing the baby's father would she?
I think it's more an act. She's trying very hard to convince her followers that she's only delighted to be a single mother, she thinks if she convinces them then she'll believe it herself.

Reactions: 9
I know Laura, the baby’s dad is there every single day. She’s not doing it on her own. Any bad things she posts about men are not about the baby’s dad

Reactions: 5
I think it's more an act. She's trying very hard to convince her followers that she's only delighted to be a single mother, she thinks if she convinces them then she'll believe it herself.
Dead on - damn girl, you're a Loracle 😂
If she did go into this thinking she could win the father back around, that must be a really tough situation to come to terms with.

There could be a meltdown if/when he is dating someone else..

I know Laura, the baby’s dad is there every single day. She’s not doing it on her own. Any bad things she posts about men are not about the baby’s dad
She makes out like she is a single mother with no support other than from her friend

She makes out like she is a single mother with no support other than from her friend
Definitely not....... how do you think a single mother with no job lives in a rented place in Dublin City? She has a lot of support

Reactions: 6
Definitely not....... how do you think a single mother with no job lives in a rented place in Dublin City? She has a lot of support
I thought she owned her house, definitely an expensive part of the city to live in and yeah I’ve wondered with no job how the hell does she afford it? So baby daddy pays the bills 😂 She does own a house in Cavan though doesn’t she? Her brother and his kids live in it I think.

Is that not her brothers house that she goes to visit?

Reactions: 2
After her last relationship where she stalked him and his new girlfriend, even landing to his house in the middle of the night,

• Wow
  • Haha