Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatHun

VIP Member
I like Mike too. I like that he’s not fallen into the insta husband trap, he’s got his own career and he looks like he can’t be arsed with posing for the millions of shit ads Laura does.

Reactions: 15

Loveitme

VIP Member
That’s amazing. I didn’t realise how fast some have been! Its just crazy how much it varies between surgeries everywhere and getting people vaccinated.
I’m completely other end of the country but got contacted for mine in April when I was 30.

re Mike ,I actually like him ,I think it refreshing to see a bloke who’s not leeching off his partners insta/YouTube gig.You can tell he is genuine and couldn’t care less about putting on an act for social media .Not like all these other clinger husbands trying to make a career of the back of their wives doing pound land hauls .

I don’t mind Laura either most of the time .Ive followed her a long time ,before Harrison was born and I like her taste and personality for the most part .I will agree she is a bit boring and personally think an actual leave the home job would help her but I guess it’s hard once you’re suckered into this insta gig for so long .I think it’s probably a terrible thing to class as work for anyone with MH issues ,especially anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Aazp8687

I find her utterly dull and unrelatable. Her present hauls for the kids are obnoxious and half of it is gifted. I’ve never see a IG with so few followers get gifted so much stuff!!!!! I dread to think how much free make up she has. And don’t get me started on her peppa pig gifted visit. She can clearly afford to buy her own stuff!
Still can’t understand a word she says through her nasally voice.

Reactions: 13

zzeroes

Just watched the engagement Q&A - Mike's still great. I think he can seem 'off' to people because we're so used to seeing partners going on the charm offensive on youtube videos, whether they want to be there or not, instead of acting normal. It sends a message that he *must* be worse off-camera, because most other people are. I like that he never really addresses the camera/audience, he just treats it like a normal conversation with his fiancé that he's been with forever and doesn't need to put on airs or graces around.

I like Laura and think she's a nice person, but she's obviously high-strung and overly concerned with her social media presence - all that bloody interrupting because she needed to make sure the questions were answered perfectly! Being with someone who doesn't remotely buy into it and refuses to put on a different face once there's a camera around must do her a world of good.

• Heart

CatHun

VIP Member
I always really like him too. I’ve said this before, but I like that he’s got his own career that he’s not binned off to be an insta husband and he blatantly can’t be arsed with playing along with the influencer world

37BBL

VIP Member
did anyone see her post about the gifted stuff she was given for Everly and how she is 'claiming it for her main present' really annoys me, I had a look online and its something like £140 which she now has for free for her Christmas present. Such a joke when there are so many families who would be struggling and deserve some help, not Laura who goes out shopping and spending every day!

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Dododum

I don’t usually comment, just lurk but her complaining post today has tipped me over the edge! Moaning about rules and what her poor kids now can’t do! Everyone is in the same situation She really irks me with just how materialistic she is, she spends her life shopping with her daughter. Poor girl has no chance! I have a daughter the same age & no way would I take her shopping everyday. It’s boring and please - stop letting her touch everything in the shops!

Reactions: 11

zeroes

I have such mixed opinions on Laura. I genuinely do like her - I don't even watch family/mum vloggers, but stumbled upon her when she'd just had Harrison and found her so watchable and personable. Like a lot of you have said though, over the years she seems to have become less and less happy. I'm all for transparency, but constant moaning about the smallest of things becomes draining to watch. I'm not sure what will make her happy at this point, she's on cloud 9 because of the engagement but it'll only be a matter of time before that wears off. I really hope therapy helps her out as there seems to be something deeper there.

From this thread and her youtube comments this seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I actually really like Mike! I think a combination of a very dry sense of humour and not particularly enjoying having a camera in his face can make him seem harsh, but I enjoy his occasional appearances. He's a good antidote to her constant fussing.

bluemoon20

Sainsbury's featured a Black family in their advert this year and received a number of racist responses on Twitter. Responses such as 'Christmas in Nigeria' and 'Certainly not a White Christmas'.

I don't think it's pathetic to stand up to racism, Sainsbury's responded by stating that they were representing Britain which has a diverse range of communities.

I'm not Laura's biggest fans but having two mixed race children being brought up in Britain where racism is clearly prevalent then yes, I would be saying something too.

• Wow

reader87123

VIP Member
I quite like Mike too, comes across as a normal bloke minding his own business unlike a lot of other Instahun hubbies.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Their house is bursting with shit. She might feel better if she stops filling it.
I think Laura thinks she can deal with mental health issues by acquiring "things", kids included, rather than deal with the root cause of her depression. You can see that by her hoarding and shopping/spending addiction.

Chipstiz

This is so cynical of me to say but if I was a stay at home mum with my children's dad on a wedge (who I'm not married to) I would be putting a few of those zara pennies in a back up bank account.
Sorry I've had a wine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pingping

Does this seem like a ridiculous amount of clothes for an under 2 year old or is it just me?!
CC09A6B5-C2EB-47B0-BDFC-8144ADA932B1.jpeg

• Wow
Just because you have a black partner and children does NOT mean you should speak up on an issue if you do not want too! There is no rule when having children with a black man to take the role of a commentator.

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
Something I find a bit irresponsible about Laura is that she'll occasionally drip-feed information about Mike that places him in a bad light, knowing that he's not a big social media person and therefore her side of a story is the only view people get of him. I would imagine there's more to it than him gleefully swanning off on a holiday while Laura's ill without a care in the world - of course I could be way off, but he seems like a dutiful parent.

If it is as bad as it sounds, maybe put your foot down rather than posting about it on your socials to get your viewers pissed off on your behalf.
This is absolutely what she did here. So one day she said about Mike going away, didn’t elaborate just said she was on her own with the children while being positive for Covid.

It was then the next day/two days later she admitted it wasn’t a lads holiday or anything like that but he’d gone to spend Christmas with his family, which was pre-arranged and if she hadn’t got Covid, her and the children were meant to go too. So she let people initally think he’d left her with no care or thought, when actually it wasn’t like that. She reasoned he didn’t see them last year and she felt it wasn’t fair he missed out again when he was negative. Which I totally get, if she was happy for him to go then that’s nice he’d still gone to see his family. But it’s the way she just dropped the “Mike’s gone away” before deciding to actually tell the truth a day or two later, when people had already assumed the worst! And had clearly messaged their outrage! He clearly works hard and does everything you could ask of him as a father and she still paints him badly. She could easily have just said the whole truth to begin with!

Bbang

Did anyone watch her cleaning out Everleys room? Is she a hoarder or shopping addict or something? I’ve never seem so many things and so much stuff crammed into one room/house. It made me feel stressed out just watching it 😳

Loveitme

VIP Member
Refreshing to see some real photographs from an influencer and not the usual dodgy photoshop or them straining themselves trying to get into their most flattering pose

Esme

VIP Member
I’m so fed up of her non stop whining about not doing things outside of the house. Some parents are struggling to afford food or one present for their child. It’s so insensitive and unnecessary. The kids are probably happy playing at home, it’s Laura making a big deal.

Everly had her birthday, with an insane mountain of toys. Her birthday party. Her grandparents got her the barbie dream house - it’s just all excessive. And Laura still complains. I’m not saying I’d want my child to end up so materialistic and spoilt, but she should be grateful they have no worries. It seems so tone deaf right now. I’m sure if someone prodded their house it would burst. The kids rooms always look a state because there is just so much stuff!

Mike must have the patience of a saint to put up with it. I just can’t see anything wrong with her life but she must be one of the moaniest people on Instagram!

• Heart