Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's on the beg for an Xbox one she queued but didn't get one ...I also didn't know she was receiving CBT

Reactions: 2
She literally begs so much! That’s literally all she does is begs on the internet in between daily shopping sessions and 24/7 moaning. It’s a shame because I used to really like Laura but she’s just so entitled and ignorant these days.

Fancy making numerous stories heartbroken over a bloody games console given everything that’s going on right now. How out of touch with reality can you get?

Reactions: 7
What does she mean by
0DC39B5D-0EF2-488A-85E0-1B37B9116531.jpg
posting this? It doesn’t bode well for Sainsbury’s

Racists are outraged that a black family feature in their Christmas advert and are saying they're no longer shopping there, so it must be in relation to that.

Racists are outraged that a black family feature in their Christmas advert and are saying they're no longer shopping there, so it must be in relation to that.
I was wondering why she posted it ? I thought maybe someone said something racist to her in Sainsbury's or something ...I haven't seen anything about that tbh some people are just pathetic.

Sainsbury's featured a Black family in their advert this year and received a number of racist responses on Twitter. Responses such as 'Christmas in Nigeria' and 'Certainly not a White Christmas'.

I don't think it's pathetic to stand up to racism, Sainsbury's responded by stating that they were representing Britain which has a diverse range of communities.

I'm not Laura's biggest fans but having two mixed race children being brought up in Britain where racism is clearly prevalent then yes, I would be saying something too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sainsbury's featured a Black family in their advert this year and received a number of racist responses on Twitter. Responses such as 'Christmas in Nigeria' and 'Certainly not a White Christmas'.

I don't think it's pathetic to stand up to racism, Sainsbury's responded by stating that they were representing Britain which has a diverse range of communities.

I'm not Laura's biggest fans but having two mixed race children being brought up in Britain where racism is clearly prevalent then yes, I would be saying something too.
I didn’t mean Laura is pathetic I was talking about the racists

Reactions: 5
Oooo I’m glad there’s a thread on here! Tbh I always quite liked Laura, if anything she’s quite meh. But OMG SHE IS SO ANNOYING ATM

2020 is a very bizarre tough year, I get it. But I haven’t actually seen anyone as woe is me as her! I genuinely think she would benefit getting a job out of the house.
“Lots of you have been asking about my CBT, I will talk about it when I’m ready” (paraphrased) BISH UR TALKIN BOUT IT NOW! Shudup

Her kids are really cute though!

Reactions: 3
Oooo I’m glad there’s a thread on here! Tbh I always quite liked Laura, if anything she’s quite meh. But OMG SHE IS SO ANNOYING ATM

2020 is a very bizarre tough year, I get it. But I haven’t actually seen anyone as woe is me as her! I genuinely think she would benefit getting a job out of the house.
“Lots of you have been asking about my CBT, I will talk about it when I’m ready” (paraphrased) BISH UR TALKIN BOUT IT NOW! Shudup

Her kids are really cute though!
She definitely comes across as a glass half empty kind of person. But I do like her still.

There's no harm in her she's just going overboard with the begging and zara hauls 😂 maybe she's getting CBT for her health anxiety? I remember she had it really bad awhile ago when she was waiting on results for a mole biopsy and then she had to go for a breast check as she found a lump but it turned out to be benign .I remember her saying it was something she suffered with and would get on top of her at times...or it could be something completely unrelated,but I don't know why she keeps posting about it if she doesn't want to discuss it.

Reactions: 1
Hey Laura!

She’s deleted the story on ig..it’s so obvious she reads tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
She's harmless enough but she's been permanently weepy ever since she got pregnant with Harrison and I don't get why

Reactions: 3
She’s outside Costa doing her CBT today she was bored doing it outside her house , does Everly not go to nursery and Harrison school Why can’t she do it inside ? And of course she’s extremely tired so had to use a filter
74F838D6-A435-4420-AACC-E59CFDE248F2.jpg

I remember after my child being so triggered by her. We had babies at a similar time and she would whinge about getting up at 6-30 7 and he was so so little. I had a baby up all the time who didn’t sleep well and I just found it so ungrateful and woe is me. I think she is extremely depressed though and feel for her a bit as she must always feel unhappy and miserable and that can’t be nice.

Reactions: 7
I remember after my child being so triggered by her. We had babies at a similar time and she would whinge about getting up at 6-30 7 and he was so so little. I had a baby up all the time who didn’t sleep well and I just found it so ungrateful and woe is me. I think she is extremely depressed though and feel for her a bit as she must always feel unhappy and miserable and that can’t be nice.
She just seems to be a constant moan lately. All she seems to do is shop, I've never known kids have so many zara pieces, I remember when she was pregnant with Everley she went way overboard with clothes and outfits, must have spent a fortune.
I don't understand how she gets so much gifted stuff, she rarely posts anymore.

Reactions: 6
Well I suppose her life did completely change from being cabin crew to sat at home but that how things are once you have a child .I don't get how naive some people can be in thinking their lives will just remain the same .I remember her pleading for more subscribers so she could give up work completely it seems to have backfired on her.I also think her and Mike don't have much of a relationship he never seems to be there ,he's either working late or out with his mates they don't seem to do very much as a couple and she doesn't seem to engage very much with his family? Maybe a part-time job would do her the world of good .