Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we would have noticed pretty quick if we had of seen signs of life appearing 😂

Those kids just run riot around her, she has no control, why is he still up gone 10 watching a film?!

Reactions: 2
Omg she’s done an AD for the last 4 days! She must be hard up currently, like the rest of the world, maybe she should get out and get a proper job seeing as though her YouTube channel is as dry as the sahara with low views!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So on the 24th July she posted that she really wanted to go to Peppa Pig world. Low and behold shes now posted that she had press tickets at the weekend! While annual pass holders are unable to go because its full, and us stupid people who pay for tickets are having to find over £200 to go, she posts a begging post on Insta and goes free 🤬🤬
I don’t watch her anymore simply because she is one of the biggest freeloader going! She tags every company looking for freebies all the time and what gets me more than anything is they have money! Mike earns well. She moans about everything!

Reactions: 5
Somebody please explain the IG preset filter that every airhead mummy flogger is wetting their knickers over?!?! She's paid another influencer to create a preset for IG that others can use? Is that it? It's terrible, I really don't see what's so great about it? I'm honestly so baffled, so if someone could explain? 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
I follow Lily Melrose, who made the filter for Laura and was surprised that she announced it, rather than letting Laura do it herself.(Not that its announcement worthy). But that's the vibe I got when Laura said 'not how I wanted to announce this', as if she was pissed off about it.
Also dont understand all the congratulations of it when she has just paid someone to do it for her 😂

Apologies for the terrible structure of my comment. Damn tattle keyboard keeps glitching and making me click on adverts 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get it either. They must make money..
hopefully she will drop the bright orange one now that made her look like an umper lumpa

I don’t usually comment, just lurk but her complaining post today has tipped me over the edge! Moaning about rules and what her poor kids now can’t do! Everyone is in the same situation She really irks me with just how materialistic she is, she spends her life shopping with her daughter. Poor girl has no chance! I have a daughter the same age & no way would I take her shopping everyday. It’s boring and please - stop letting her touch everything in the shops!

Reactions: 11
I don’t usually comment, just lurk but her complaining post today has tipped me over the edge! Moaning about rules and what her poor kids now can’t do! Everyone is in the same situation She really irks me with just how materialistic she is, she spends her life shopping with her daughter. Poor girl has no chance! I have a daughter the same age & no way would I take her shopping everyday. It’s boring and please - stop letting her touch everything in the shops!
And the boots! All she wants is her to be a mini me. She’s so grown up for a 2 year old because she’s treated like a teenager.

Reactions: 9
I have two toddlers and I've never spent that much money on their clothes, I just don't see the point. My kids clothes get absolutely wrecked within a few hours? Ide be so on edge if I dressed them up in expensive nice stuff 😅

Reactions: 1
did anyone see her post about the gifted stuff she was given for Everly and how she is 'claiming it for her main present' really annoys me, I had a look online and its something like £140 which she now has for free for her Christmas present. Such a joke when there are so many families who would be struggling and deserve some help, not Laura who goes out shopping and spending every day!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m amazed she gets so much gifted stuff I mean her style leaves a lot to be desired . Most of the stuff she wears I’d be out doing the garden in.,,I wouldn’t look to her for inspiration anyway, plus she’s so fckn boring she’s like a wet weekend 🙄

• Heart
I do like Laura I think she's harmless really, but leggings and jumpers are hardly cutting edge 😅

Always moaning,slow dreary voice, the kind of mate you avoid because the put a downer on everything