Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Schools would never grant permission for a PR event you have to show proof for a medical / dental appointment , if anything it would raise eyebrows about exploitation of the kids online .

Reactions: 8

CatHun

VIP Member
I do feel a bit sorry for her about Everlys birthday, she can send her to nursery where no one wears a mask and none of the kids socially distance but her mum and dad can’t come and see her for an hour. I’d be upset about it if I was her I think

Justreading

VIP Member
So on the 24th July she posted that she really wanted to go to Peppa Pig world. Low and behold shes now posted that she had press tickets at the weekend! While annual pass holders are unable to go because its full, and us stupid people who pay for tickets are having to find over £200 to go, she posts a begging post on Insta and goes free 🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

Bbang

She literally begs so much! That’s literally all she does is begs on the internet in between daily shopping sessions and 24/7 moaning. It’s a shame because I used to really like Laura but she’s just so entitled and ignorant these days.

Fancy making numerous stories heartbroken over a bloody games console given everything that’s going on right now. How out of touch with reality can you get?

Reactions: 7

reader87123

VIP Member
Having a cluttered house seriously affects my mental health, I feel so much lighter once I've had a good clear out. Hoarding stuff helps no one.

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
She's unbelievably lucky to get the car back.

On a side note, why does she look like she's got liver disease?! Years of freebies and still can't a half decent tan done. Her skin looks jaundiced against that hair colour - and that's without the filter she's slapped on.

• Haha
  • Sick

reader87123

VIP Member
I just noticed she did a Matalan school AD. Her kids go to a school that have a very specific uniform and I know from other parents whose kids go there that they're very strict on the uniform and everything is logo'd. Yet she's taken a ton of stuff from Matalan and done an ad about something that they'll never use. So irritating. 🙄 it's such a waste and no wonder people get fed up of influencers flogging anything and spinning the line 'I wouldn't promote anything I wouldn't use myself, blah blah'.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I had to stop watching her when Harrison was about 4/5 and he'd do something like demand a large full fat Coke and she'd be crying saying she feels so guilty for saying no to him. 🙄

• Haha

spinonit

I cannot bare these agony aunt things on Instagrammers pages atm. I know it’s all for engagement but the advice they give is really questionable or utterly useless. None of them have the slightest qualification in helping people in these ways and it’s stupid.
However, I do like Laura in comparison to all others on socials. In fact I’ve deleted and blocked anyone that remotely ‘influences’ as I find it embarrassing and awkward to even see. We live in very different worlds and are completely different people but I like the reality of her relationship with Mike, it’s solid, long term and realistic and she’s very open about all of her struggles.

spier422

Urgh why send you kid to nursery when you are home all day and you live in a Covid hot spot! If you have to go to work as a key worker or even have a 8 hour online working day from home then I can understand but she is home doing nothing and she’s thrown her little girl into the firing line when we know this new strain can affect children. Madness to me

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Everyones disappointed, why does everything make her cry though?!

Just because Anna and Elsa couldn't come, seriously?!?! She needs to grow up.

Pingping

Poor little girl can’t even talk properly because her teeth are so damaged from the dummy and yet Laura still allows her to have it.
This is literally my pet peeve it makes her so un-cute!! Her dummy teeth are awful!

You can tell already even from such a young age her kids are going to be little shits when they’re older she’s going to have her work cut out, it seems they rule the roost already!

monga

VIP Member
Mike’s back so she can choose to just be lazy again 😂

I think part of her problem is she has no routine but always says she needs routine. There’s no structure to her day, nothing to do or keep busy with, she can barely keep the house tidy or cook for the kids without some kind of “poor me” story. She’s admitted so many times to the house getting in a real state before she is motivated to clean and tidy and in every weekly shop she shows it’s always ready meals/Chuck things in the oven. The only person who makes an effort to cook us Mike. I see it a lot on other threads of similar accounts to Laura where they are getting so overwhelmed and tired from doing nothing, they feel unwell and run down because their body just isn’t doing anything.
Yeah her house gives me anxiety just looking at it ,toys everywhere ,the kitchen always a mess and then she tries to sell people Gusto boxes when we know she can't even cook just throws a fish finger in the oven for the kids :rolleyes:

Clarity456

VIP Member
Aw i'm in 2 minds about Laura....back when I used to read blogs religiously I loved Belles Boutique! I thought she was really and pretty around the time of the pic below and fashionable around that time when Mike was living in Manchester and she lived at her parents and was Cabin Crew....

Then she had Harrison and just seemed to turn into a wet weekend crying at everything.......

No one offered her their seat on the tube despite wearing a baby on board badge - crying
Mike gone away with work for 4 days - crying
Going to a friends wedding abroad and leaving the kids with grandparents for 2/3 days - crying again

I wonder if she has some sort of attachment disorder which causes her to get so upset at literally anything and everything.

Once she had Everly I had to unsubscribe because every piece of content was related to parenting and for someone with no kids who watched her videos due to being a fan of her makeup blog, there was only so much I could find that interesting.

What really narked me was when Everly was a few months old she gave this big tearful shpeel about how she "really didn't want to go back" to the airline, so if someone was watching her videos and not subscribed could they do so and up her subscriber numbers as she wouldnt be able to make it a full time job if she didn't have a higher subscriber count. I'm sure plenty of mums "really don't want to go back to work" but have no choice so found that incredibly unrelatable!

She gained about 300 subscribers and handed her notice in anyway :ROFLMAO: I know Thomas Cook have gone bust now but she was stupid to give that job up in my opinion, especially when she had family to use for childcare....my friend is cabin crew and a mum and loves it as she has a certain amount of flying hours she has to reach per month, she can reach that working about 5 days in the space of 2 weeks then once her hours are done she will get like 2 weeks uninterrupted with her kids, she says she much prefers it to going to a 9-5 everyday

Attachments

• Heart

Dodododo

I remember after my child being so triggered by her. We had babies at a similar time and she would whinge about getting up at 6-30 7 and he was so so little. I had a baby up all the time who didn’t sleep well and I just found it so ungrateful and woe is me. I think she is extremely depressed though and feel for her a bit as she must always feel unhappy and miserable and that can’t be nice.

zzeroes

Fortunately I don't think Mike's remotely bothered about what people on the internet think of him, but it's not really the point. It seems especially reckless when you consider that Laura's spoken about racist comments that they've received in the past - why on earth would you want to fuel certain views or stereotypes?!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I think you will find 95% of her stuff/trips are gifted! Plus her husband has a good job. She’s a terror for tagging brands, basically on the cadge for freebies. I can’t cope with her voice so have not really watched her, just seen a few of her posts and it’s always ‘asking’ for recommendations whilst she tags tags tags 🙄