Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont get good vibes from Mike at all, just skipped through her latest video. Wow they’ve both put on a lot of weight! I hate how lazy she is with Everly’s hair, she should take a leaf out of Alice Thomas’ book

Reactions: 5
I just dont get good vibes from Mike at all, just skipped through her latest video. Wow they’ve both put on a lot of weight! I hate how lazy she is with Everly’s hair, she should take a leaf out of Alice Thomas’ book
I thought that but warmed to him in that video. She’s really put it on!

Reactions: 6
I want to like Laura and I don’t dislike her but I find her boring. She just shops and organises the kids bedroom.

I thought that but warmed to him in that video. She’s really put it on!
Wow. Just looked and it seems a very sudden gain? Or just not the normal angles.

I think Mike just doesn't like being on camera ,she's lazy with her own hair never mind Everly's .

I want to like Laura and I don’t dislike her but I find her boring. She just shops and organises the kids bedroom.

Wow. Just looked and it seems a very sudden gain? Or just not the normal angles.
Laura is harmless but she comes across really awkward on screen and that pause after every rehearsed sentence drives me mad 😬 I honestly don't know how she gets so much sponsorship and gifted items she really leads such a boring life and doesn't seem content with anything .

Reactions: 6
I think Mike just doesn't like being on camera ,she's lazy with her own hair never mind Everly's .

Laura is harmless but she comes across really awkward on screen and that pause after every rehearsed sentence drives me mad 😬 I honestly don't know how she gets so much sponsorship and gifted items she really leads such a boring life and doesn't seem content with anything .
Purely because she is a tick box. An ‘influencer’ with a multiracial family..

I always really like him too. I’ve said this before, but I like that he’s got his own career that he’s not binned off to be an insta husband and he blatantly can’t be arsed with playing along with the influencer world

Reactions: 13
I quite like Mike too, comes across as a normal bloke minding his own business unlike a lot of other Instahun hubbies.

Reactions: 11
I thought Mike came across decent in the q&a. Didn't put a front on for the camera and seemed genuine.

Reactions: 8
I thought this yesterday.

Does Laura have the SQ5 and he have a Range Rover for himself?

He's a marketing manager for Facebook according to google!
She said Mike started a new job recently.

Reactions: 1
Ah he’ll be on a crazy good wage then!! Surprised their house seems so modest but London prices are crazy

Reactions: 2
Just watched the engagement Q&A - Mike's still great. I think he can seem 'off' to people because we're so used to seeing partners going on the charm offensive on youtube videos, whether they want to be there or not, instead of acting normal. It sends a message that he *must* be worse off-camera, because most other people are. I like that he never really addresses the camera/audience, he just treats it like a normal conversation with his fiancé that he's been with forever and doesn't need to put on airs or graces around.

I like Laura and think she's a nice person, but she's obviously high-strung and overly concerned with her social media presence - all that bloody interrupting because she needed to make sure the questions were answered perfectly! Being with someone who doesn't remotely buy into it and refuses to put on a different face once there's a camera around must do her a world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laura said on her q&a that she didn’t get the Covid vaccine early, but just got called when she was due. Considering she lives in London I’m really surprised, unless tons of people have opted out? I’m a similar age and still waiting for my first let alone the second. They are now calling 38 yo’s forward and I don’t know anyone my age or younger who’ve had theirs, unless it’s been weight or health related (and this is multiple areas including London, Wiltshire, surrey, Kent, Wales, Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Isle of Man).

Laura said on her q&a that she didn’t get the Covid vaccine early, but just got called when she was due. Considering she lives in London I’m really surprised, unless tons of people have opted out? I’m a similar age and still waiting for my first let alone the second. They are now calling 38 yo’s forward and I don’t know anyone my age or younger who’ve had theirs, unless it’s been weight or health related (and this is multiple areas including London, Wiltshire, surrey, Kent, Wales, Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Isle of Man).
Different GPs are going quicker than others. I’ve had both and I’m 32. All of my friends except 4 have had theirs.

Different GPs are going quicker than others. I’ve had both and I’m 32. All of my friends except 4 have had theirs.
That’s amazing. I didn’t realise how fast some have been! Its just crazy how much it varies between surgeries everywhere and getting people vaccinated.

Reactions: 1
That’s amazing. I didn’t realise how fast some have been! Its just crazy how much it varies between surgeries everywhere and getting people vaccinated.
It’s awful! Like it’s amazing for me, but it’s the old postcode lottery again!!

I try to have empathy for her mental health but sometimes I don’t think she helps herself? Like I don’t understand if she’s always so overwhelmed with housework why she doesn’t hire help? It can’t be financial reasons surely?! Also I think it would do her wonders having a part time job somewhere to mingle a bit! Not be a mum for a few hours?

Also her post about emirates really rubbed me up the wrong way, but I know everyone has problems and you can’t disregard them because someone else is always worse off.