Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the constant reference to number 3 is a cover up! I think she may be.
She has put on weight and looks kind of "off ",she could be ? it's the only content she has if the kids weren't there what else has she to film.

Reactions: 3
She has put on weight and looks kind of "off ",she could be ? it's the only content she has if the kids weren't there what else has she to film.
I thought she looked a bit rounder too, and the constant crying and whinging may be linked. But then she is a moaner anyway so who knows!
Its all she has though, her content is pretty boring lately. I used to love when she did proper make up videos and stuff.

Reactions: 2
Yes she's taken to wearing baggy clothes and is very emotional (like you said) Mike seems to be doing more with the kids too ,taking them out more while she lays on the sofa and moans:rolleyes:..she really has no content at all now I honestly don't know how she bags so many big brands .

Reactions: 6
Her tan is so aggressive, she’s darker than me and I’m mixed race 🤔

nice ring though!

Reactions: 8
Hat's off to Mike I hope he realises he's signed up for a lifetime of moaning 😂

Reactions: 3
I have such mixed opinions on Laura. I genuinely do like her - I don't even watch family/mum vloggers, but stumbled upon her when she'd just had Harrison and found her so watchable and personable. Like a lot of you have said though, over the years she seems to have become less and less happy. I'm all for transparency, but constant moaning about the smallest of things becomes draining to watch. I'm not sure what will make her happy at this point, she's on cloud 9 because of the engagement but it'll only be a matter of time before that wears off. I really hope therapy helps her out as there seems to be something deeper there.

From this thread and her youtube comments this seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I actually really like Mike! I think a combination of a very dry sense of humour and not particularly enjoying having a camera in his face can make him seem harsh, but I enjoy his occasional appearances. He's a good antidote to her constant fussing.

Reactions: 11
I like Mike too. I like that he’s not fallen into the insta husband trap, he’s got his own career and he looks like he can’t be arsed with posing for the millions of tit ads Laura does.

Reactions: 15
I have followed her for years but clearly haven’t paid close attention, I thought they were married 😂

It’s nice and great for her when she clearly needs it but I don’t really get the big deal about it. It’s not like they’re in their mid 20s with no kids and it’s a huge surprise?

Reactions: 4