Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhhhhh

I follow Lily Melrose, who made the filter for Laura and was surprised that she announced it, rather than letting Laura do it herself.(Not that its announcement worthy). But that's the vibe I got when Laura said 'not how I wanted to announce this', as if she was pissed off about it.
Also dont understand all the congratulations of it when she has just paid someone to do it for her 😂

Apologies for the terrible structure of my comment. Damn tattle keyboard keeps glitching and making me click on adverts 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Esme

VIP Member
I feel like she’s been reading here after seeing her latest q&a
Why? Because she kept insisting she does make money 😂 she can’t do. She has really started to lack in ads and stuff so it must be drying up.

I don’t really like her q&as especially the secret ones. The other day someone said they wanted a baby and their boyfriend didn’t/wasn’t ready as they didn’t live together yet and Laura’s advice was to trap him by getting pregnant to bring along moving in…what the fuck.

• Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
Does anyone have an opinion? I'm completely torn because I genuinely do like her, always watch her day in the life vlogs because I felt I could relate when she was parenting two little ones.
Lately though, just not sure. She gave up her job but she seems to be such a big spender. Forever buying new clothes for the two kids and always high end, just done a 2 week Dubai trip and a week Disneyland paris not long before. Then she says things like, we saved so so hard to change the rooms around!!???
Off on another break this weekend, although gifted.....the gifted bathroom too. I'm losing touch with her which is sad, as I used to find her more on my level.
Thoughts?

37BBL

VIP Member
Shes so bloody lazy and I swear to god she puts on that croaky weird voice. The tripod set up was so forced, and for whos benefit is that?! Just enjoy playing either your daughter, you don't need to share it online.
I really dislike her lately, she's so self entitled.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Is it any wonder ,when all they do is sit at home and pout.Laura always has the same expression as this emoji 🥴

• Haha

Joeyjojo

I don’t usually comment, just lurk but her complaining post today has tipped me over the edge! Moaning about rules and what her poor kids now can’t do! Everyone is in the same situation She really irks me with just how materialistic she is, she spends her life shopping with her daughter. Poor girl has no chance! I have a daughter the same age & no way would I take her shopping everyday. It’s boring and please - stop letting her touch everything in the shops!
And the boots! All she wants is her to be a mini me. She’s so grown up for a 2 year old because she’s treated like a teenager.

Joeyjojo

What does she see when filming? That filter she uses is awful. She looks dead in the eyes. Orange skin and very very unhappy. It’s a shame she’s so lost.

• Sick
  • Sad

37BBL

VIP Member
I thought Mike came across decent in the q&a. Didn't put a front on for the camera and seemed genuine.

Reactions: 8

reader87123

VIP Member
I like Mike too. I think he's very 'what you see is what you get' and straight talking, no shit or messing around.

emma0802

I don’t know anyone who goes clothes shopping ( in parrticular Zara/ Zara kids) as much as she does! I’m struggling to see how she can afford it when she doesn’t work!

HelloHello

My kids are toddlers so I'm totally ignorant but what do school parents even talk about on a WhatsApp? 😂 (before covid haha)
Competitive homework. Asking if “is that all” won’t win you any friends.
Is it PE day today
Is it non uniform next week
How do we log into seesaw / bugclub/ matheletics/ spelling frame
Is anyone going to the park this afternoon
Does anyone have a number of a plumber
Please read this fundraiser
Can anyone recommend a swimming lesson

• Haha

zzeroes

I like Laura, but nothing drives me mad more than parents who immerse themselves in school life and then moan about it like it's their 9-5. If you don't want to be in the PTA, don't join it. If you don't want to be a WhatsApp group type of parent (and trust me, it would make the teachers' lives a hell of a lot easier if you weren't), mute it and leave it for emergencies. You absolutely can be a parent who just does drop-offs, pick-ups and parents' evenings if you want to.

• Heart

Bbang

Honestly it’s grotesque, the amount of things they have is insanity. Don’t even get me started on the never ending Zara orders, I mean they’re obviously very lucky loved kids but I couldn’t live like that. It makes me feel claustrophobic just to watch 😳

CatHun

VIP Member
Every time she shows Mike I like him more, he was fuming with her saying he’d woke her up in the middle of the night. First bin bag chat and then this, he’s fast becoming my fave insta husband

Bbang

I’m not keen, she spends money as if it’s nothing. I know a lot is gifted but the amount of clothing and toys these kids have is just astronomical 😳 I just can’t relate to someone who is that spends yet begs for followers and engagement. Let’s hope mike doesn’t lose his job hey

zeroess

Nah, I disagree. I think him appearing 'not into it/her' is more a case of him hating being filmed and posted on social media, which tracks when you see that his insta is totally private and he's only accepted 300ish followers.

If I had a partner who lived their life online, I would be the exact same.