Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning she has no motivation for vlogging yet I thought that was her job. She has plenty of motivation for shopping. I used to like her but since she left the airline she’s become unrelatable and just moans all the time.

Reactions: 5
Moaning she has no motivation for vlogging yet I thought that was her job. She has plenty of motivation for shopping. I used to like her but since she left the airline she’s become unrelatable and just moans all the time.
I know we all complain about our jobs but this year in particular it's taught me that mine really does keep me sane! Each to their own but even for mums I think it must be so healthy for them to have a job even if it's part time or evenings or something :)

Reactions: 4
I don’t know anyone who goes clothes shopping ( in parrticular Zara/ Zara kids) as much as she does! I’m struggling to see how she can afford it when she doesn’t work!

Reactions: 8
This is so cynical of me to say but if I was a stay at home mum with my children's dad on a wedge (who I'm not married to) I would be putting a few of those zara pennies in a back up bank account.
Sorry I've had a wine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so cynical of me to say but if I was a stay at home mum with my children's dad on a wedge (who I'm not married to) I would be putting a few of those zara pennies in a back up bank account.
Sorry I've had a wine 😅
Completely agree!

Sorry I've had a wine 😅
Hahaha this is so brilliant!! And exactly what my mum would be telling me to do

Reactions: 2
Sorry I've had a wine 😅
I’d be interested to know what she really thinks of not being married. I doubt she’s got much of a pension etc especially compared to Mike. I’d be really uncomfortable being a stay at home mum in her position

Reactions: 1
I’d be interested to know what she really thinks of not being married. I doubt she’s got much of a pension etc especially compared to Mike. I’d be really uncomfortable being a stay at home mum in her position
Especially in her earlier days she always used to strike me as an airy fairy spoilt little girl who would think "as long as you have love you don't need anything else" 🤣😫

I doubt she's even thought about a pension tbh she probably thinks fresh air pays the bills 🤦🏻‍♀️

Do they still have the Q5?

Especially in her earlier days she always used to strike me as an airy fairy spoilt little girl who would think "as long as you have love you don't need anything else" 🤣😫

I doubt she's even thought about a pension tbh she probably thinks fresh air pays the bills 🤦🏻‍♀️

Do they still have the Q5?
She did the last time I saw her parked in Tesco :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I do feel a bit sorry for her about Everlys birthday, she can send her to nursery where no one wears a mask and none of the kids socially distance but her mum and dad can’t come and see her for an hour. I’d be upset about it if I was her I think

Reactions: 8
Oh no.. An AD on her daughters birthday 😂

SO many people have had birthdays in lockdown and she’s 3! She could have an amazing day at home and be none the wiser.

Reactions: 6
Everyones disappointed, why does everything make her cry though?!

Just because Anna and Elsa couldn't come, seriously?!?! She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 7
I do feel a bit sorry for her about Everlys birthday, she can send her to nursery where no one wears a mask and none of the kids socially distance but her mum and dad can’t come and see her for an hour. I’d be upset about it if I was her I think
I felt a bit sorry for her too! She seemed really down

She did do me over a bit posting an ad on everlys birthday. The sympathy has reduced a bit after that!

Reactions: 2
Yeah actually she’s annoyed me now with her newest moan on insta about “working on her daughters birthday”