Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video about being the good looking table and she didn't want to turn the camera around what an absolute walloper, Laura lay off the botox hen, your not all that in real life 😂

Reactions: 8
Her friends certainly aren’t ones who would have a place at the “good looking” table either the absolute state of them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait so was she saying she was part of the “good looking table” surely not even if she did think that to herself?

• Haha
For someone who pushes hair extensions , her hair looks really damaged at the moment. She needs to maybe wear some of them!

Reactions: 5
Her latest video is cringe, walking into the restaurant , she needs to start acting her age 😂

Reactions: 4
Do we think she is a porta potty? I know her sis lives in Dubai (or used to) but can't help but notice she comes back with cash after visiting there.
Tbf I think jumping to the porta potty conclusion for anybody who happens to move out there is a bit crap. It’s a country with a lot of money and very popular these days so could be clever place to launch business (which she’s alluded to). She did also live there & had a life there pre love island when it wasn’t same level of popular as now and Dubai does change a lot even in 5 years.

and how would you know when she returns she has cash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Now she’s promoting dodgy contraception to her young and impressionable followers. Real role model right there 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over this natural cycles!!! Baffles me that the claim is that it’s 98% effective. I would have the absolute fear if I was using this as a contraceptive method.

granted I’ve not read into it but it strikes me as an irresponsible promo. And I think it’s only these latest posts she’s mentioned doesn’t protect against STI which I don’t think her previous posts called out.

Reactions: 12
Well I was using that method and I’m now almost 20 weeks pregnant so 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait! She’s moving again??!! Why !
I thought it was a new move but think where she was this morning was only temporary until she got this place done up? I could be completely wrong though I feel her stories are all over the place 🙄 also her lips in those videos for the tummies are atrocious

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.