Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice when she gave Bonnie her first cucumber & cheese sandwich when she was in her attached baby carrier. When Bonnie started eating , Laura started moving around as if she was dancing ?! I found that odd, let the baby eat at peace.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice when she gave Bonnie her first cucumber & cheese sandwich when she was in her attached baby carrier. When Bonnie started eating , Laura started moving around as if she was dancing ?! I found that odd, let the baby eat at peace.
I thought it was nerves at being filmed plus watched doing such a stupid mundane task - weird set up

Reactions: 4
There is a video on capital insta of a guy singing a song for Laura about Bonnie and he included that she eats her own poo. And repeated the line again. And they all laughed their heads off. Then Laura cried. Bonnie is really going to have her work cut out with this one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair a first birthday party is mainly about the adults - the baby is happy with a cardboard box! However she will take it to extremes!
Most of my friends have taken it as an opportunity to celebrate themselves getting through the year 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6