Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sorry but how is she only just turning 35? I swear she looks older than me and I’ve just turned 41 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolute stupid woman. Stop filming everything on your phone and be a responsible parent and dog owner. Buddy will nip Bonnie at some point and then end up being rehomed. All through her complete ignorance.
Was Buddy playing with Bonnie's toy too? That whole situation was a recipe for disaster and she was sitting back leisurely filming for content 🫠

Reactions: 6
When I saw the dog footage I actually gasped, I thought that dog got far to close to Bonnie’s wee face and she seemed to think that if she just went “ah ah ahhhh” that was enough and the dog would back off and listen? She’s got no clue of the danger she’s putting Bonnie in.

Look, there’s going thru a hard time cos of your head baby daddy and then there’s just being a tit parent because you’re too ignorant to get a clue about dogs and babies…… no excuse love. You’re 35 now (LOL) it’s time to grow up.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is it really bizarre to write something like that about your own child? A bit passive aggressive!!
I took it as she was saying that she doesn’t care about her birthday she just loves Bonnie? Is that not what she meant?

Seriously though, how often can one person get their hair done?!? It’s wild the amount of times she is in a salon. I can’t decide whether she is super vain or super insecure………

Reactions: 10
She could have written "Happy to be spending my birthday with you, I love you". What she wrote sounds like she resents being stuck with Bonnie that she would prefer to be out partying.

Jesus she’s letting Bonnie lunge at Bobby again and he keeps going right up to her face. That poor baby is going to get bitten on the face 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Bonnie is really cute but bleeping hell, Laura really needs to sort out Buddy and Bonnie. Buddy is warning Bonnie when she goes to him and you can hear him panting so he’s clearly stressed. Just when you think she can’t be anymore stupid, she goes and excels herself.

Reactions: 12
Why is she filming this!? Put your phone down and sort out your flipping dog Laura! He’ll end up nipping Bonnie soon at this rate.

Reactions: 12
I’m cynical but I suspect she’s showing all this so that it lays the ground work to say Buddy has gone for Bonnie and she’s had to re-home him and people will understand why as she’s shown his behaviour in the lead up so she’ll be congratulated for protecting her daughter and that she’s doing the best for Buddy.

I don’t think anyone can be so irresponsible and stupid to continue to allow how Bonnie and Buddy are interacting. She’s doing it on purpose. So so dangerous.

Reactions: 15
I’m cynical but I suspect she’s showing all this so that it lays the ground work to say Buddy has gone for Bonnie and she’s had to re-home him and people will understand why as she’s shown his behaviour in the lead up so she’ll be congratulated for protecting her daughter and that she’s doing the best for Buddy.

I don’t think anyone can be so irresponsible and stupid to continue to allow how Bonnie and Buddy are interacting. She’s doing it on purpose. So so dangerous.
I’m not sure, I think she’s thick. Surely no one with an ounce of sense would put their baby at risk like that. I don’t think she’s clever enough to plan something like that either.

I’m not sure, I think she’s thick. Surely no one with an ounce of sense would put their baby at risk like that. I don’t think she’s clever enough to plan something like that either.
I agree she’s thick as pig tit!

Didn't even think it was possible to get sun damage on your lips but Laura has proven me wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7