Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a ridiculous amount of food for a baby of Bonnie’s age. I think she’s fed up and lonely. I think she posts the content of her flinging Bonnie about for attention.

But for god sake she needs to sort out how she manages the relationship between Bonnie and Buddy.

Reactions: 10
My heart was in my mouth watching her throw her about. She could easily drop her. Even Bonnie was looking as if "ffs not again !" She will never learn .....
---
That is a ridiculous amount of food for a baby of Bonnie’s age. I think she’s fed up and lonely. I think she posts the content of her flinging Bonnie about for attention.

But for god sake she needs to sort out how she manages the relationship between Bonnie and Buddy.
My heart was in my mouth watching all those clips. She's not right in the head

Reactions: 8
3 stages that your mother is thick as pig tit
1. A huge 3 course meal (food far too big)
2. Lets you play with the dog that is ready to take your wee hand of any second now
3. Throws you around as if you are a 3 year old on her shoulders then will wonder why you've been sick no doubt .....
Is that an entire avocado!? Laura is either going to have a lot of wasted food or a baby with a bad tummy ache if she gives her that much food!

Reactions: 8
I presume she is not expecting Bonnie to eat all of it? I hope the rest gets put away for later.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m petty but if it were me I wouldn’t be posting at all not giving him the benefit of being able to see her on social media if he cba in person
not petty, i’d do that too 🤣 she can’t though, needs to keep showing her in hopes of freebies and paid ads!

Reactions: 12
I know this has been said countless times but it actually stresses me out watching Bonnie and buddy together 🤯🤯 this is not going to end well

Reactions: 20
Buddy clearly didn’t want to share his toy with Bonnie and that’s ok he moved away but read the clues, get off your phone and move the baby away letting her follow him around will just annoy him to the point he runs out of patience and snaps.

Reactions: 14
It’s the fact she’s carefully placed the phone somewhere, then double checked the angle, then pressed record, to then pretend to spontaneously play with Bonnie. So in actual fact there’s nothing spontaneous about it. Oh what a time to be alive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Buddy clearly didn’t want to share his toy with Bonnie and that’s ok he moved away but read the clues, get off your phone and move the baby away letting her follow him around will just annoy him to the point he runs out of patience and snaps.
I agree she'd clueless, it's not all about Buddy coming up to and annoying Bonnie (as 'she' sees it) it works the other way round too, literally start to teach your child Dogs need their own space and peace too, he played with Bonnie then moved away he'd clearly had enough, he couldn't have given off a clearer sign, open your eyes Laura fgs🙄

Reactions: 6
Shes lost the plot
Is it me or does she seem mega mega hyper at the moment, as in more than normal if that's possible 🤣she looks like she's lost weight too lately definitely doesn't look the same since visiting her sister iin Dubai back in February.

Reactions: 15
She's lost the plot as she had to get a job when she had pictured a life of full time influencing.

Reactions: 11
If her family are watching they should step in. Feels like she’s not coping. The manic videos with Bonnie, the huge meals, pushing her through milestones, leaving her asleep in a hallway and the biggest one the way she’s not monitoring Bonnie and Buddy together.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.