Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That a+e story wasn’t for anyone but Gary and anyone associated with him. Its like when people check in to a hospital or post “had enough, just me and the kids from now on”. Might also get picked up by a mag for a few quid so she can disclose what happened. It’s hard but the best thing she could ever do is find some restraint to not throw sly digs, it’s never going to make him step up to the plate. Just pull the bandaid off, sell your side of the story and move on. She might stand a better chance of one of those itvbe reality shows like ferne mcann etc have.

I do hope bonnie is ok though, she’s a gorgeous little girl!

Reactions: 20
Pulls a sickie for her job in the 2nd week to care for her poorly daughter, fair enough. But goes to get her eyebrows laminated today so she obviously left Bonnie with someone anyways?? 🤔 make it make sense Laura!
Where did she say she went to get her eyebrows done?

Reactions: 3
Where did she say she went to get her eyebrows done?
The beautician posted a tiktok about her saying she done her brows and that she hadn't been for a while. I checked her eyebrows from the story with Bonnie and they weren't laminated and that story was from this morning and the eyebrow woman posted doing them in the afternoon.
---
The beautician posted a tiktok about her saying she done her brows and that she hadn't been for a while. I checked her eyebrows from the story with Bonnie and they weren't laminated and that story was from this morning and the eyebrow woman posted doing them in the afternoon.
Screenshot_20240417_152538_TikTok.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
£30 a month is probably accurate as he doesn't do anything.
I'm very disappointed in Gary, I too was sold the dream of his super sperm big balls fatherly ways. All lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have already read two stories picked up by the tabloids this morning. She got what she wanted and it’s only a matter of time before she tells all to the highest bidder. As for her eyebrows, I can’t see that going down well with any employee, especially as she’s only into her second week! I feel she’s doing all this as a way to blackmail Gary to cough up or she spills the beans. Either way it’s not going to end well, but that’s what happens when you have a baby with a stranger, no matter how much she says she was in love with him and they were together for months
---
Third story now, oh Laura 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If the subject matter was “Disastrous Relationships” she could provide enough stories for a whole show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I happened to turn capital on this morning whilst driving this morning to hear that voice about how 'Annoying' children were.
Just sums her up tbh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine the CMS calculation is correct too. He earns nothing, or at best is sporadically self-employed and can disguise his earnings, and there are other kids whose maintenance payment will be calculated from first too.

Reactions: 8
It should be illegal for parents to use instagram for what should, at most, be put in a family WhatsApp group. Your child’s every moment shouldn’t be photographed, videos and sent out to, potentially millions, of people. I shouldn’t even know what her baby looks like, never mind that she’s in hospital! I can’t believe there still haven’t been laws protecting children brought in. People can put anything they want online, monetise, humiliate or invade their child’s privacy and that’s absolutely fine apparently. If Laura was elderly and disabled/had dementia or something and being cared for by Bonnie would she be happy if Bonnie put all this online about her most intimate moments? Would she be happy if every toilet accident, messy meal, fall, thing she couldn’t do for herself etc was all documented for people to gossip about, ridicule or publish in a newspaper?
Just want to say absolutely love this! Couldn’t agree more 👏🏼

Reactions: 9
I happened to turn capital on this morning whilst driving this morning to hear that voice about how 'Annoying' children were.
Just sums her up tbh
Well I can see where she's coming from when they get in the way of work after a week in the job & eyebrow and nail appointments .......🤪🙄 what a lovely role model of a mother !

Reactions: 5
It should be illegal for parents to use instagram for what should, at most, be put in a family WhatsApp group. Your child’s every moment shouldn’t be photographed, videos and sent out to, potentially millions, of people. I shouldn’t even know what her baby looks like, never mind that she’s in hospital! I can’t believe there still haven’t been laws protecting children brought in. People can put anything they want online, monetise, humiliate or invade their child’s privacy and that’s absolutely fine apparently. If Laura was elderly and disabled/had dementia or something and being cared for by Bonnie would she be happy if Bonnie put all this online about her most intimate moments? Would she be happy if every toilet accident, messy meal, fall, thing she couldn’t do for herself etc was all documented for people to gossip about, ridicule or publish in a newspaper?
I agree and I’m shocked at how much people share online of children. The worst is when you get a mum influencer who will post her children and will either never post dad/partner or even blur out their faces. They value the privacy of an adult over a child. That really gets to me because we as a society should be protected thing children more over adults

• Heart
Reactions: 13