Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oldest is nearly 9 and the guidance was 6 months then. It’s about gut maturity. Given B has had eczema and a couple of stomach bugs her poor gut is prob scarred.

Reactions: 9
My oldest is nearly 9 and the guidance was 6 months then. It’s about gut maturity. Given B has had eczema and a couple of stomach bugs her poor gut is prob scarred.
Yep my eldest is 13 and it was 6 months then! Not sure when it changed. It was 4 months when I did my child development gcse 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just to say here. How cute was wee Bambi on her first birthday. The difference in Molly Mae being a mother and Laura is like night and day. You can tell Bambi is Molly's world as for Laura .... well that's another story! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just to say here. How cute was wee Bambi on her first birthday. The difference in Molly Mae being a mother and Laura is like night and day. You can tell Bambi is Molly's world as for Laura .... well that's another story! 🙄
Molly mae never looks after her own kid 😂 she’s been leaving Bambi to go out of the country without her, since she was about 8 weeks old.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Molly, is that you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh dear. Gary can’t keep it in his pants. Laura must’ve been desperate for a baby so much so that sweaty ick Gary was chosen to be the father. Oh dear.

Reactions: 20
Loooooool is this a joke? Molly is a shite mother if not worse than Laura. We won’t actually ever know if Molly puts Bambi in dangerous situations like Laura does Bonnie because Molly doesn’t ever spend time or look after her child, just uses her as a prop for photos then hands back to the nanny.

Reactions: 23
Cryptic vague post must be on its way from Laura and that other girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didn’t Molly drop a night feed and leave Bambi to cry it out? Sounds just like Laura to me

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Didn’t Molly drop a night feed and leave Bambi to cry it out? Sounds just like Laura to me
She did 🙁

Bambi responds more to the nanny than she does her own parents.

I don’t doubt that if Laura could afford it, she would have a nanny.

Reactions: 8
You what?
Sorry but she doesn’t look after Bambi!👀

Reactions: 3
Really??? I follow her on Instagram, what the hell have I missed?
You've definitely missed the baby in the middle of the sea with no life jacket, her in her baby chair/car seat loose on a slippery table on a boat in the middle of the sea, again with no life jacket on and the nanny :LOL: I don't want to derail Lauras thread, so I won't say anymore but check out MMs thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone who thinks Molly Mae is a wonderful hands on mummy. Head over to the Molly Mae threads. It’s very eye opening.

• Wow
Reactions: 19