Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, “I feel like she wants to stand” whilst the poor baby is wobbling all over the bleeping show and clearly hasn’t got the leg strength yet. Pack it in laura.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Skrillex story is so cringe, why on earth is she on the radio? I’m certain there are far more qualified/talented people out there.

Reactions: 9
Maybe her feelings towards Bonnie stems from her resentment of Gary tbh, she’s not naturally fallen into motherhood despite wanting a baby for so long ..

Reactions: 10
She lets Bonnie get so close to Buddy and he’s panting! Shows he’s stressed and she’s just screeching “Angel” every few minutes.

Shoving Bonnie through the milestones means Laura that she won’t want to sit whilst you do a stupid makeup reel. Good luck because once they’re moving, you’re for it. Nothing is safe.

Reactions: 14
My god whenever I see Bonnie & Buddy strolling around ....
Wish she would stop being so rough with Bonnie .....

Reactions: 4
Oh my god here she is again, at it with her phone and not actually sorting out buddy and Bonnie. Put your phone down Laura!!!

Reactions: 8
She said she’s not sure why she’s letting Bonnie play with Buddy’s toy so she knows it’s a disaster waiting to happen but still sits there recording it! Time and time again she shows she doesn’t give a tit about Bonnie’s safety 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 9
My god how irresponsible can one person be! Constantly saying "Buddy!!!" everytime he goes near Bonnie's face. As if the dog knows! Thick as a plank of wood!

Reactions: 10
I believe pets are for life and part of the family, but she isn’t cut out for having buddy as well as a baby, christ shes barely cut out for Bonnie, leaving her outside her flat. She needs to find him a loving, calm home where he gets all the attention he deserves

Reactions: 12
I’ve come to the conclusion following some guidance from tattler that she’s thick as mince. She’s quick to scold Buddy but never seems to reward him when he’s displaying good behaviour like when he leaves his toy as Bonnie has it, there’s no “good boy” or anything. It’s an accident waiting to happen and dogs can turn quickly if they’re upset. My friend’s daughter was badly bitten by a small dog and it happened so quickly. Laura wouldn’t be able to react quickly enough to stop it.

Reactions: 16
I’ve come to the conclusion following some guidance from tattler that she’s thick as mince. She’s quick to scold Buddy but never seems to reward him when he’s displaying good behaviour like when he leaves his toy as Bonnie has it, there’s no “good boy” or anything. It’s an accident waiting to happen and dogs can turn quickly if they’re upset. My friend’s daughter was badly bitten by a small dog and it happened so quickly. Laura wouldn’t be able to react quickly enough to stop it.
Exactly this, I've noticed she never praises him, everything she says to him is scolding him in an aggressive tone, she has no intention of introducing boundaries to Bonnie where Buddys safe space is concerned, it works both ways but if Bonnie drops food off her Highchair (god forbid 🙄) out come the boundaries it's 'Noooooo we don't do that!!', I mean make your mind up Laura if you're teaching Bonnie boundaries maybe have a bash at the more important ones, god she's infuriating!

Reactions: 5
I feel like this cringe content is purely for Gary. It screams look what you’re missing to me,
Maybe I’m petty but if it were me I wouldn’t be posting at all not giving him the benefit of being able to see her on social media if he cba in person

Reactions: 21
3 stages that your mother is thick as pig tit
1. A huge 3 course meal (food far too big)
2. Lets you play with the dog that is ready to take your wee hand of any second now
3. Throws you around as if you are a 3 year old on her shoulders then will wonder why you've been sick no doubt .....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.