Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gary buys his son presents for his birthday and poor Bonnie gets duck all from him, he’s a disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Two extremely dodgy looking “signed” football shirts laid out in their plastic wrappers with a zoom in on the “certificates”…top effort, top cringe and exactly the type of video we have all seen many a dead beat post over the years. No photos of his son or a nice day out…just of fake unwrapped superficial gifts.

Reactions: 10
What the duck is she doing with Buddy? Why would you let him so close to Bonnie’s face?? She’s so irresponsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Absolute stupid woman. Stop filming everything on your phone and be a responsible parent and dog owner. Buddy will nip Bonnie at some point and then end up being rehomed. All through her complete ignorance.

That wasn't very nice to watch at all. Bonnie looked scared to death when Buddy nipped at her and its really unfair of Buddy to be put in that position as well. She's some sort of idiot isnt she??

Reactions: 13
Well this is the women who left her baby outside in the apartment corridor so we really shouldn’t be surprised 🥴

Reactions: 14
Buddy looks really stressed. The shaking, lip licking and the panting.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
I feel for Buddy, Laura's a grade A c*nt.

You can tell even just looking at him she has zero interest. He needs groomed, he's never looked so untidy and uncared for.

Reactions: 13
I actually got a fright when Buddy lunged at Bonnie. I wouldn’t expect her to post it if he had actually nipped her but u never know with her.

Reactions: 15
Christ. What’s wrong with her. Buddy is clearly stressed. I’ve messaged her about this before and I’m sure I’m not the only one to express concern for both baby and dog. I hope Laura doesn’t think just because he’s a small dog it’ll be fine. She is an absolute idiot for letting them get so close. She will get the fright of her life if he goes for Bonnie.

Reactions: 9
Shes gunna have to nip that in the bud, cos it really looked like he was going for her. Also does she take bonny to any play groups cos honestly seemed like she was mimicking the dog. From what I've seen of her stories she doesnt seem to have any interactions with other children.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus my anxiety hit the roof watching that clip of Bonnie and Buddy! 🙄 what a thick twit leaving the dog to get that close to her?! Buddy has no chance , I think she wants him to go for her so she can get rid of him !

Reactions: 7
Her dad is having Bonnie then when she’s off to work. At least Bonnie will be looked after there and not filmed constantly. Wonder what she does with Buddy. Or whether he enjoys the peace before Laura comes screeching back home.

Reactions: 3
It’s her bday and i would absolutely die if gary popped up in her stories, it actually wouldn’t surprise me 😂

Reactions: 1
She is definitely trying to set up some sort of narrative where Buddy goes for Bonnie so she has an excuse to rehome! the way she has gone about introducing Buddy to Bonnie is completely wrong. She's blatantly ignored that poor dog, I know the baby is now your priority but that poor dog must feel so left out. Rehoming him is probably best for him tbh!

Reactions: 5