Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
her last story is very awkward when Bonnie put her mouth near Laura's mouth or chin, and Laura pulls her away and said " what was that" Laura was uncomfortable.

Why was Laura uncomfortable about that, it's her baby.
That was SO weird! She was almost repulsed by Bonnie’s mouth near her. She definitely doesn’t scream maternal that’s for sure.

Reactions: 22

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
She’s a total cow posting pics like that. That’s your poor wee girl who hasn’t been feeling well. Hope she got shit all over Laura!!!!

• Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
She’s not hinting or digging at Gary or being cryptic, she’s outing him, she said in the comments she was sick of being quiet about him. And quite right aswell…. They are both numptys but it takes two to tango and he should be stepping up and being a dad.

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I know I don’t have kids but could she not lift the sleeping baby out and back into her crib? Would that not be more comfortable than the way she’s lying? Doesn’t look safe either surely with the suffocation risk of them pillows etc around her?
Gosh she’s a very strange mother- too busy putting her hair in pigtails and showing off her body in the mirror to the camera. How old is this woman? Isn’t she in her late 30s? She’s trying to act like in her early 20s. Why did she ever have this baby?!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Someone on Instagram asking Laura if Bonnie sleeps as her child will only contact nap.
This (pic below) is Laura’s reply!!!!

she is admitting she lets Bonnie sleep in the high chair, car seat and bouncer. Extremely irresponsible and a massive SIDS risk.

then Laura goes on to say she hands Bonnie a comforter and muslin (again she should be sleeping with nothing near her that could suffocate her) and she puts on white noise. Does that mean she just leaves her to fall asleep?

honestly someone needs to intervene in her family, she needs a crash course asap in the basics of parenting.

Attachments

• Wow

Twinnies

I live very close to Laura and cannot believe she had left her child out in the “close” as we call it in Glasgow. Lift or no lift there is some absolute weirdos about. Scary.

Reactions: 21

IndyRef2

Why does she gets so dressed up to be on the radio? She looks ridiculous so tarted up. Especially for such an early start. When you see REAL radio djs like Sara Cox, Zoe Ball etc they are all super casual, no make up, hair up. She must get up at 3am to do the full face of make up, choose a ropey outfit and do her hair!!

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Her disclaimer. Fuck off. That’s cemented it that she defo posted to show off her post partum body. Well done Laura for making so many women feel so shit. Then again, she may have a cracking body but she’s an abusive mum and has a sweaty dead beat ex.

IndyRef2

“Have you been crying?” Perhaps go in and get her rather than grabbing your phone and titting about. At that age my wee one was always by my side. Whatever room I was in he was there too. As soon as I heard him awake I would go in and get him. I’d also start his day nice and calmly. Big light and screeching is not it!!!

• Heart

IndyRef2

When she took that babies toy and threw it away! Poor wee soul. I don’t think I’ve ever someone interact with a baby so unnaturally. She has zero motherly instincts. Before I had my baby I hadn’t ever really been around kids a lot. I was worried how motherhood would be but it just all comes to you. Not Laura! Always forcing her to be at a milestone rather than just leaving her to naturally progress onto it. Showing her how to crawl and do push ups is just completely unhinged.

• Sad

blocknroll

She needs to quit with the insta health advice.

Take your child to the doctor and get a laculose prescription.

I find the videos of her showing Bonnie affection so staged. She always has to have someone filming her to show how good a mum she is whereas all I see is a very unnatural mother. It's a shame that everything she does is for Instagram. I have some amazing photos and videos of my child with me looking a right mess but I don't care because I just love seeing my child happy and laughing. Poor Bonnie having to grow up in that environment

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
Oh my days…the video of her pushing Bonnie around in the basket!!! Poor bean looks terrified and tearful. Phone in her face instead of her mother to look at for reassurance. In finding it so sad to see how disconnected Laura is from Bonnie. She’s trying to play but it’s so forced and she can’t read/see what she needs! It’s never appetite and its all so over the top and exaggerated!

• Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
I feel like this cringe content is purely for Gary. It screams look what you’re missing to me,
Maybe I’m petty but if it were me I wouldn’t be posting at all not giving him the benefit of being able to see her on social media if he cba in person

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I find the videos of her showing Bonnie affection so staged. She always has to have someone filming her to show how good a mum she is whereas all I see is a very unnatural mother. It's a shame that everything she does is for Instagram. I have some amazing photos and videos of my child with me looking a right mess but I don't care because I just love seeing my child happy and laughing. Poor Bonnie having to grow up in that environment
her last story is very awkward when Bonnie put her mouth near Laura's mouth or chin, and Laura pulls her away and said " what was that" Laura was uncomfortable.

Why was Laura uncomfortable about that, it's her baby.

daledancer

Erm.... Did she leave Bonnies asleep alone outside in the hallway of her apartment block?!?!?!

• Wow