Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think Laura loves Bonnie but doesn’t want to be a parent, I think she’s bored and lonely. I also think she’s irresponsible and she’s just not bothered about keeping Bonnie safe. It impinges on her life and she doesn’t want that. Really sad for Bonnie.

Reactions: 20

Mums84

VIP Member
There's Bonnie folded over sleeping at all angles again. I'd have that wee one scooped up and snuggled on my chest and I don't even know the poor child. There's not a motherly bone in Laura's body.

• Angry

craftingfroze

VIP Member
That a+e story wasn’t for anyone but Gary and anyone associated with him. Its like when people check in to a hospital or post “had enough, just me and the kids from now on”. Might also get picked up by a mag for a few quid so she can disclose what happened. It’s hard but the best thing she could ever do is find some restraint to not throw sly digs, it’s never going to make him step up to the plate. Just pull the bandaid off, sell your side of the story and move on. She might stand a better chance of one of those itvbe reality shows like ferne mcann etc have.

I do hope bonnie is ok though, she’s a gorgeous little girl!

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think most people here feel sorry for Buddy. It’s not his fault. She’s spoilt him for ages then all of a sudden Bonnie comes along and there’s no thought for how to ensure safe interaction between Bonnie and Buddy. 100% Laura’s fault!

IndyRef2

Why on earth would a bridal company get someone who is disastrously single to promote their business?!? She certainly won’t be using their services any time soon 😂

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
fucking hell, why would your first thought not be to change the poor wee girl! what mothers first thought is to take a photo and post it 😡

how would she like to be sitting in her own shit right up her back!! SHE'S AN ARSEHOLE!!!!

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Oh Laura are you really telling us to choose our partners wisely after you deliberately got pregnant within weeks of knowing Gary?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
She sounds like one of those people who do the whole post something dramatic (tag their location as at hospital etc), get comments saying hope you are ok? What’s wrong? Etc and reply with I’ll pm you hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

officially2020

Chatty Member
So she has time for hair,nails,Botox,facials and recording complete shite for Instagram…. But hasn’t had time to book and attend a simple medical appointment for her own child.
What the fuck is wrong with these vapid irresponsible z listers, complete waste of space.
I just have no words.

• Angry

orangehead

VIP Member
Look I get the sleep deprivation thing. It’s literally a killer. My 3rd is 16 weeks and having disturbed sleep and having to get up early to get my other kids ready for the school has broken me. It’s actually made me feel quite ill at times. BUT it is not forever and that is literally in the handbook when you have a baby. What I really struggle to understand is why Laura (who has very little commitments and no other children) is so desperate for Bonnie to sleep though. If you have a bad night just catch up a bit in the morning. That’s the beauty of having only one child. She wants her life to be the same as before Bonnie which is both incredibly naive and selfish.
For many mums ‘sleep when the baby sleeps’ is not good advice but Laura is a textbook example of it! She lives alone, no older kids, no job, no expectations outside of being a mum to one child, doesn’t really matter when she films instagram nonsense, ‘works’, eats, sleeps, cleans, walks the dog - she can change her routine to work around the babies routine and instead of getting her hair done and flogging rugs on insta she could sleep, or at least rest, while the baby does.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I’ve had dogs and babies and imo your dog will always struggle when a baby arrives into the house. But it’s up to you to encourage a good relationship between your dog and baby. Lots of time together and lots of cuddles with your dog to make them feel secure. I had my 3rd baby not long after Laura and I made sure to integrate them properly. Strong boundaries but lots of affection is key. Laura seems to blame buddy but he is only reacting to the situation she’s put him in.

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I’m quite torn with my sympathy for Laura. I think she clearly lives quite a lonely life (as she shares everything on the gram) so that’s her entertainment and having a baby is hard when you’ve not much support. HOWEVER she could be going to classes, creating a network of mums, getting out and about but she thinks or herself as a celeb so just would not stoop to those levels. She thinks she is above all that. Hate to break it to you Laura but those mums, normal mums (even west end Glasgow mums who will be posher) you could be meeting would be an absolute life line through everything and it’s such an opportunity missed for both her and Bonnie’s development. My baby massage and rhyme time mums are still my tribe over a decade on!!! It doesn’t need to be all private swim lessons with pool booked out 🙄

• Heart

blocknroll

Chatty Member
She went quickly from “I’m just giving her tastes” to “I gave her a banana and it’s made her constipated”

Bet she doesn’t want to call doc/HV as she knows fine well she shouldn’t be weaning her so early.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks Molly Mae is a wonderful hands on mummy. Head over to the Molly Mae threads. It’s very eye opening.

• Wow

JulesC

VIP Member
can we also acknowledge the fact that her hair was perfectly curled in this morning’s videos? Her priorities are so wrong.

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Am I tripping or is she’s sat done up to the nines moaning about mum life balance the week before she starts working?! Honest to god this woman is delulu 😵💫

• Haha