Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
It should be illegal for parents to use instagram for what should, at most, be put in a family WhatsApp group. Your child’s every moment shouldn’t be photographed, videos and sent out to, potentially millions, of people. I shouldn’t even know what her baby looks like, never mind that she’s in hospital! I can’t believe there still haven’t been laws protecting children brought in. People can put anything they want online, monetise, humiliate or invade their child’s privacy and that’s absolutely fine apparently. If Laura was elderly and disabled/had dementia or something and being cared for by Bonnie would she be happy if Bonnie put all this online about her most intimate moments? Would she be happy if every toilet accident, messy meal, fall, thing she couldn’t do for herself etc was all documented for people to gossip about, ridicule or publish in a newspaper?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Mums84

VIP Member
Hi gang! Everyone keeps asking about my rug that looks like someone has vomited on /poo stains. Guys you can get this rug with 15% off if you use my code SweatyGary15. I'm just popping off here to force feed bonnie a chicken korma and peshwari naan so I can catch some zzzzzs tonight *flamingo leg lift, pout and peace sign*

• Haha
Reactions: 43

strawberrypineapple

Just to say here. How cute was wee Bambi on her first birthday. The difference in Molly Mae being a mother and Laura is like night and day. You can tell Bambi is Molly's world as for Laura .... well that's another story! 🙄
Molly mae never looks after her own kid 😂 she’s been leaving Bambi to go out of the country without her, since she was about 8 weeks old.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
So planning a baby with someone she hardly knows who already had a failed marriage behind them, four kids and lives at the other end of the country, hasn’t worked out?! Well I am shooketh.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

orangehead

VIP Member
I had a baby the same time as Laura and I use Reddit a lot (so american) and my bumper group is OBSESSED with wanting to get their babies to sleep through the night and complaining about 1 or 2 wakeups. It’s a bit grim really, I feel like asking why they even had a baby. Surely everybody knows the the first year at least is just not your season for sleeping? But apparently not. Weird as
I’ve mentioned this on another thread today but I’ll mention it here as well, I have noticed recently a lot more people asking how to make their babies sleep more and be more independent and discussing it online. I saw an article the other day about a woman who gave her 4 month old baby coffee so she would stay awake all day and would then sleep at night to get her into a ‘normal’ routine, the baby ended up in hospital because of it. Maybe everyone should get one of those fake babies for 6 months at the age of 15 so they have more realistic expectations of babies!

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’s carefully placed the phone somewhere, then double checked the angle, then pressed record, to then pretend to spontaneously play with Bonnie. So in actual fact there’s nothing spontaneous about it. Oh what a time to be alive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why is she filming this!? Put your phone down and sort out your flipping dog Laura! He’ll end up nipping Bonnie soon at this rate.
'flipping dog' and the amount of 'that dog' statements on here are awful, I've watched Laura since she had Buddy from a Pup, Cher and Dane treated him like a baby, took him in the pool in Dubai, barely ever put him down, spoke to him on that stupid voice angel this, angel that, slept with him you name it and he's just been cast aside overnight, completely left out, shouted at and scolded CONSTANTLY, Laura's at fault here not poor Buddy and any decent dog owner would know that. From the second I bought he my baby I let my dog sniff her and gradually introduced interaction in a calming and gentle way aswell as obviously paying my dog his own attention and definitely still making sure he was walked whilst taking my Daughter in her pram they are now getting super close andy dog knows the boundaries but ALSO it's about teaching your baby to respect the dogs boundaries too, he's tiny too remember that, he's confused by the 'dumping' and yelling at the top of her face is making him feel he needs to defend himself, Bonnie's safety is paramount of course BUT if Laura had some this correctly in the first place this wouldn't be happening, he's been her best friend for a good few years and now she acts like she hates him and he knows it it's very sad in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JulesC

VIP Member
Just to say here. How cute was wee Bambi on her first birthday. The difference in Molly Mae being a mother and Laura is like night and day. You can tell Bambi is Molly's world as for Laura .... well that's another story! 🙄
Molly, is that you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mrs Stot

VIP Member
“I normally just leave her here and go off and do whatever I need to do, but now when I go she cries and it’s about separation or something and it’s just me, so what am I supposed to do”

…take her with you!

use a sling

Use a chair/bouncer in the room you are going in

Do the task when she’s sleeping and don’t leave her.

I do not understand how she has no basic common sense at all? It’s not just being maternal, it’s like she has no common sense at all, not an ounce of it.

my 3 children used to follow me to the toilet, the shower etc if my other half wasn’t there to help.

they are safe and looked after when you can actually see them. If they aren’t in the same room as you, then you aren’t looking after them and anything can happen. Is that not just common sense?

Bonnie crying and her trying to give her milk and then reading to her. That cry was a painful cry, like she had a pain, how can she not see that? No milk or story will fix that.

Maybe she’s cutting teeth, or has a sore tummy. How can Laura not understand that Bonnie WILL cry sometimes and for no reason (in Laura’s eyes) as she cant communicate in any other way than crying to let you know she’s upset about something. That’s when as a mum you exhaust every option and wind them, burp them, cycle their legs, bounce them up and down in your arms, cuddle them, take them for a walk in the fresh air for a change of scenery, give them Calpol if you’ve exhausted everything and they are still crying etc.

Laura saying it’s hard work keeping up when things are constantly changing - like having to up the teat size.
I thought she had read books? Surely she knew before having Bonnie that having a baby was not a walk in the park. Surely she knew her life would change dramatically and it would literally never be the same again. Why does she act so surprised that raising a baby is hard work, demanding and a full time job in itself?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Mums84

VIP Member
Her repeated line of being in love and wanting to start a family together, is do delusional. You would think that at 45, she would have more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

orangehead

VIP Member
I’ll definitely be interested to see her childcare arrangements, if its not her mum then god knows who it will be. There is no way she can afford a proper nanny. Shame Gary isnt there to step up to the plate, he doesn’t work
Gary isn’t a good childcare option, too sweaty, the baby will just slip away from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

IndyRef2

Why on earth would you accept a job which starts at 6AM without having child care in place? It just shows how stupid she really is. Surely you would need to have all that sorted before you even consider accepting. Absolute eejit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Mums84

VIP Member
My health visitor told me that 6 months weaning is advised as baby's GI tract isn't developed enough to manage food until then. And weaning is 'food for fun before one', they get all their nutrients from the milk and it's not about filling them up.
So Laura has been putting solids in her little baby as she wants to drop the night feeds and now the poor wee pet is in pain and constipated. She's either completely stupid or just downright neglectful.

• Sad

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Pulls a sickie for her job in the 2nd week to care for her poorly daughter, fair enough. But goes to get her eyebrows laminated today so she obviously left Bonnie with someone anyways?? 🤔 make it make sense Laura!

• Wow
  • Haha