Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Very cute, but incredibly stupid again of Laura to put her on that swing.
Laura always complains she arches her back: one wrong move and she throws herself back against hard plastic. She can’t even sit alone yet, so why is Laura again trying to do things that are way too old for her?
Maybe if she had popped a cushion in behind her it would have been safer, or just don’t bother until Bonnie is actually old enough.

I feel so sorry for Bonnie. Her naps have either been again in her car seat or look how Laura has her propped up with pillows on the bed. So very dangerous, her little airways could be restricted in the position she is in.

She keeps posting cryptic things, making it blatantly obvious she is still ‘angry and sad’ - she really needs to stop with all this insta hun rubbish and just focus on her child.

lastly…why on earth is she dressed like a 12 year old girl? Saying she’s making the effort because she doesn’t normally get the chance. She’s always got make up on, hair curled and off to the salon etc. she clearly doesn’t realise most other mums have a birds nest on their head for the first year, it’s a miracle if they’ve got make up on and going to spas and having your hair done on pretty much a weekly basis is a luxury most mums don’t have (and most mums don’t want to leave their children every week, they prioritise what their children need over their own needs and wants).

I can’t believe that none of her friends, family or Gary have not intervened and said how dangerous half the stuff she does is, or how trying to wean her early, sit her up too early, have a slide for her at this age is just bonkers!
Christ on a bike. The child's neck. Someone seriously needs to intervene here

Reactions: 24

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
So poor Bonnie has constipation, which we could all see she was in pain a couple of days ago.
Laura *thinks* it may have been caused by a banana.
How about stop trying to rush your baby through milestones to suit your lifestyle, and speak to your HV or a Dr. FOUR DAYS 😭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
So one week of work and now she’s had to take a day off due to bonnie. What does she even mean she can’t leave her with someone she doesn’t know ? Has she been leaving her with a stranger all last week? Strange. I don’t see this capital gig working out for her since she doesn’t have the help on hand from family.

I mean thats gonna be a really annoying breakfast show. But actually I think it'll do Laura's mental health and happiness a world of good having a proper job she has to go to every day.

• Heart
I'm in an very similar situation, in that my daughter's dad doesn't see her. He however fucked off before I found out I was preggers. Anyway I talk about him with fondness....he gave me her after all but otherwise fuck him, he's missing out. No cryptic shitty posts I just don't have time and quite frankly don't need sympathy. Too busy enjoying my beautiful girl who is all me. Yes it's sad but she has even less worries with her lack of money worries or working 2 hours a day. I feel empathy but also just fucking get on with it and devote your time to bonnie not some sweaty has been who was never gonna be the perfect dad. It's all for attention, likes and sympathy and that is what fucks me off. Go and enjoy the child you always wanted and stop moaning about your first world problems.
Happy Sunday trolls lol...off to see what begman is up to.....J x

• Heart

Staple

Chatty Member
Also I really hate the tone of “Serves you right” it just sounds so aggressive towards a baby!

The swing stuff has me fucking freaked! Fucking hell!

• Angry
Reactions: 23

orangehead

VIP Member
Someone on Instagram asking Laura if Bonnie sleeps as her child will only contact nap.
This (pic below) is Laura’s reply!!!!

she is admitting she lets Bonnie sleep in the high chair, car seat and bouncer. Extremely irresponsible and a massive SIDS risk.

then Laura goes on to say she hands Bonnie a comforter and muslin (again she should be sleeping with nothing near her that could suffocate her) and she puts on white noise. Does that mean she just leaves her to fall asleep?

honestly someone needs to intervene in her family, she needs a crash course asap in the basics of parenting.
Her highchair! I knew I was right to leave my fictional baby to be babysat by a teenager over Laura a few posts back!

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Bet Dane watches her stories with the popcorn 🍿 😂 honest to god, a blind man could tell you that Gary would be a shit dad…she knew the guy for 5 mins but she saw that ticking biological clock clearer than the red flags! She can’t moan now that she has no support! I think she thought that the ok deals would come flooding in for her z list fake family..she’s in shock she has to earn a wage now! Poor Bonnie, no consent to being plastered all over the internet for strangers to watch her growing up ☹☹. She’s the only one I feel sorry for in this mess!

• Haha

Mums84

VIP Member
I only have a few children so I am no expert but why does Laura give Bonnie so much food?! She must be mixing up her portions and Bonnie's by mistake. I've never seen such a young baby with a 3 course carvery dinner in front of her, with palate cleansers and an Irish coffee to help digestion.

• Haha

purple_49

Erm.... Did she leave Bonnies asleep alone outside in the hallway of her apartment block?!?!?!
Right! She thinks she’s in Denmark. The poor girl looked confused waking up outside and was startled by a loud noise. Laura, Laura, Laura, no one is saying you have to be a “perfect mother” but common sense is free! Why leave your baby outside?

Last edited:
  • Wow

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Laura keeps going over there because she’s lost and wishes she never left. She upped sticks quickly as a knee jerk reaction to Danes (alleged) wandering eye 2.0, and look where that got her. She even took the first chance she could to move back there for him after LI. Imo Scotland isn’t home for her (never see her with actual friends or her sister) but she also couldn’t sustain a life for them on her own in Dubai. She needs to sort out a proper job for herself or a wealthy man to fund her so she can take photos in her knickers all day and complain what a hard life she has on the gram.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Just to say here. How cute was wee Bambi on her first birthday. The difference in Molly Mae being a mother and Laura is like night and day. You can tell Bambi is Molly's world as for Laura .... well that's another story! 🙄
Loooooool is this a joke? Molly is a shite mother if not worse than Laura. We won’t actually ever know if Molly puts Bambi in dangerous situations like Laura does Bonnie because Molly doesn’t ever spend time or look after her child, just uses her as a prop for photos then hands back to the nanny.

Emilee86

Chatty Member
her last story is very awkward when Bonnie put her mouth near Laura's mouth or chin, and Laura pulls her away and said " what was that" Laura was uncomfortable.

Why was Laura uncomfortable about that, it's her baby.
I know the poor wee baby was giving her kisses and she pulled away.... shes a lovely little baby 💕

Intothedark

VIP Member
I thought she looked great, and I would love a figure like hers.

What's wrong with supporting women who don't go bankrupt, mistreat their kids, and have jobs?

Perhaps I am on the wrong thread.
Yeah sorry you are probably on the wrong thread. I’d say leaving your child asleep in a communal hallway, not ensuring the safety of your baby with your dog and dumping your baby in their own room when they’re really young is mistreatment to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Swx

Chatty Member
Coming from someone who has no kids and therefore is not the most clued up when it comes to babies, her lack of common sense is astonishing 🥴 I have a niece and nephew and know not to hand them something they could suffocate themselves with before they go to sleep, not to leave them sleeping upright (if nothing else because I’d want them to be comfy) and not to take a picture of them covered in shit because why on earth would I?! That has actually disgusted me, give that poor wee baby some dignity for Christ sake she is sickening and down right weird.

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Street near here is on lockdown, flats evacuated after suspicious item found in a flat. Think it's an unfiltered picture of Laura?

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
See this is another reason leaving Bonnie out in the corridor is insane is she’s technically a well-ish known person who plasters her address all over Instagram. She should be so vigilant about Bonnie’s safety so seeing her do this AND film it is so worrying.