Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannot understand why she thinks that letting Bonnie sleep like that is OK?!

It is absolutely hammered in to you when you're pregnant and after about safe sleeping and that babies should be on their backs on a flat surface. How does she not know this?

And to then say she went and had a shower and left Bonnie lying like that and to also record her for Instagram just absolutely baffles me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Staple

Chatty Member
Fucking hell Gary, these are mugshots indeed, but vibes more like “I got caught at 2am drink and drug driving and I’m just booking in to Cell 6B at the police station”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Intothedark

VIP Member
So Bonnie can roll and Laura left her outside of her flat, not strapped in and not monitored whilst she was inside making her dinner?! Wow! That’s honestly crazy. No one saying anyone has to be perfect but no way would I be leaving my child like that. I hope Gary or her mum/sister/friend is watching and someone steps in because it’s really clear she needs support.

Reactions: 28

IndyRef2

I swear if I was in a restaurant, hotel, salon and this halfwit was prancing around filming. Knowing that she is there for free or massively discounted, I would honestly leave without paying my bill. It is the worst advert for a place. I would instantly regret my choice if it was the kind of place that was using a z lister like her for clout!

Reactions: 27

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The sad thing about is is that childcare is left to the Mom to sort out while the so called sperm donor continues on regardless. That's a tough one for any mother. If anyone needs to get back to work it's Laura, you can see that she's mentally struggling and needs adult company. I actually feel a bit sorry for her this morning, don't come at me. I know she is only one of many in the same situation. Hope wee Bonnie is OK, she's an adorable little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She frustrates me so much. Every story she's posted this morning just makes me baffled as to why she's even had a child and where she gets her information from

- why are you waking your child because YOU don't want to feed her at 3 in the morning?
- you wanted to start weaning at 4 months?! The guidance is 6 months you absolute bint, it's not a race, wait until 6 months and go with the flow
- why is Bonnie even in that wee seat, she looks uncomfortable
- take your child with you when you go to a different room!
- babies cry, scream etc, they aren't meant to be quiet all the time
- why film yourself whilst your child is upset, you can see Laura watching herself

It is so frustrating to watch her

• Heart
Reactions: 26

TatRat

Chatty Member
Came on once I saw how she’s slept, just unbelievably dangerous.
Also boohoo she got up at 7? That’s not early!! My daughter will quite often be up before 6 and she’s 4

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
On the bus to work just now and the radio station is playing. She's shite
That’s because she’s actually an air stewardess, not a trained media presenter. I miss the days when people actually got jobs because they were a talent rather than from a reality tv show.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Look I get the sleep deprivation thing. It’s literally a killer. My 3rd is 16 weeks and having disturbed sleep and having to get up early to get my other kids ready for the school has broken me. It’s actually made me feel quite ill at times. BUT it is not forever and that is literally in the handbook when you have a baby. What I really struggle to understand is why Laura (who has very little commitments and no other children) is so desperate for Bonnie to sleep though. If you have a bad night just catch up a bit in the morning. That’s the beauty of having only one child. She wants her life to be the same as before Bonnie which is both incredibly naive and selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

orangehead

VIP Member
Would you leave this women with your child ? She scares me ! 🤯😳
If I had a baby and my options were letting Laura babysit or just leaving the baby to look after itself, id just let my baby have a go at taking care of itself for a while. I mean, that’s probably what Laura would do with it anyway. I’d come home and find my baby had been left outside a beauty salon with a three course meal while she have some me time.

• Haha
She’s a woman in her mid 30s airing her dirty laundry on instagram she should have more respect for that child of hers because at end of day he is her father
---
Latest grid post is a massive dig at Gary, she’s got a point…
She’s got a point but somethings need to be kept off social media this is one of them

• Heart

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
I don’t believe for a second that she was in love with Gary. She was on the rebound from Dane.
Dane is who she pictured having a baby with/marrying.
Gary because he’s an idiot; promised her all she dreamed of. But her going anywhere near a divorcee with four kids and drug habit- more fool her.
She really didn’t like him in CGD, something happened to change her mind. And I think it was Gary promising all the things she longed for with Dane.

Bonnie is absolutely gorgeous, the silver lining of this pathetic and completely avoidable situation.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
I just found the new thread to say oh how wonderful laura is getting some “me-time” for once then saw the gary story 🤣 i live for this kind of drama, but if dm are picking up this story why not the mental instagram lady? (Not laura btw!)

He is just a walking ick, the sweaty pale hairy arm, swinging jaw and tiny hand 🤢

IMG_0982.jpeg

The comments are brilliant, think the fur coat is my fave 😂

IMG_0984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24