Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L84

Chatty Member
View attachment 2089645

The caption 🤦‍♀️ She literally has no idea what’s coming, how is she moaning about saggy tits and not getting a full nights sleep at 20 ish weeks? 🤣

Some of the comments on this post are great thought, my favourite was ‘Say hi to Gary’.
omg she’s actually not got a clue what’s going to hit her wow wow wow. She is utterly ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous actually. If she thinks her tits haved dropped now wait till her milk comes in 🫠🫠🫠 idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Gillybean42

VIP Member
U know things must be bad when they can’t even agree to announce the gender at the same time! I think it’s rotten he’s done it but I would also think it was rotten if she did it before he was ready. They are the mum and dad and that poor kid is stuck in the middle already! Imagine having them as parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I think she will make Gary’s life hell..she will be over exposing this poor baby from birth! From what I see of him he doesn’t share much about his kids..she’s very unlikeable! Being preggy shows that she needs that Botox to pretend she’s in her 30’s 😂😂😂 we all know you’re 105 Laura! 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

about 18 weeks I think?
Don't you mean 180 weeks :rolleyes:

One minute she's chuffed about still fitting in to size XS clothes, the next minute she's buying a support band because of the back pain! Make your mind up luv. This attention seeker can get right in the bin.

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Women have been giving birth for years. She’s pregnant not sick. There’s women who go out and work everyday until they’re due, who still work out, still run, or have other small kids to look after. But ofc she has to milk every single thing because she’s the only woman in the world who has ever been pregnant

Poptart

VIP Member
Her latest story asking for spa retreat recommendations…..in other words who is going to gift me a spa break?!

• Angry
  • Sick

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She is in a world of shock when she has that baby. All she does is swan around in pretty dresses and lingerie pouting at her mirror. Absolutely clueless as to what’s coming her way when she gives birth. I know we’re all clueless to some extent when we have our first child but she seems completely oblivious to how much hard work raising a child is.

charlied0106

VIP Member
The shopping I've just carried for 25 mins back from Asda weighs more than the pregnancy bump she doesn't have!

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Find it strange that’s she’s trying to become besties with Gary’s ex wife. Obviously I don’t find it strange they get on, that’s good. But Laura is clearly only doing it to get at Gary which is weird. I wonder what his ex wife really thinks of her because of the way she’s acting.

Popcorndiva

Can we have a sweepstake on how many times she will edit the announcement post before baby is born, currently tally is 3

1. Baby Lucy

2. Baby Anderson

3. Bubba

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
A lot of comments bashing him
I think it’s quite funny
Fuk this show she’s been putting on, she can’t control everything

TatRat

Chatty Member
I sort of don’t mind her getting pregnant that quickly as she was clearly desperate to with Dane. But you can’t then whine and call yourself a single mum when there’s people who’ve had partners die/abandon them/not want to know at all

• Heart