Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Not to derail the thread, though skimmed Daily Mail earlier and the full article is in showbiz section. Just under half way down when I looked.

View attachment 2113111View attachment 2113112
This article is hilarious. It just highlights the absolute joke that she is. In 8 months she’s got two exes and a baby on the way. What a catch she is 🫠
His new girlfriend looks like a lovely lass and from his stories, she’s not a brat like Laura is.

Reactions: 20

Mums84

VIP Member
It's a well known tradition for single mums to travel hundreds of miles to london to get their hair extensions refreshed.

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Flash cards?! I know I’ve had a couple of babies so I’ve got the benefit of hindsight on the reality of giving birth, but what a load of crap 💩 😂 And the amount of stuff she’s been gifted is frankly disgusting. It’s not just the odd baby gro or blanket, it’s the bigger expensive items like fancy bouncers/chairs and bedside cots.

• Angry

Rose94

VIP Member
She announced 6 weeks ago so about 18 weeks if she announced at 12 weeks.
She must of been really forcing that bump out I swear on the announcement video gary is behind her cradling her belly infront of an Xmas tree she would of only been a couple weeks at that point surely??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

nik1231

Chatty Member
anyone else gutted she hasn’t lost her shit over Gary’s announcement? I’ve been waiting for it but it’s not coming… 😞

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
My husband is friends with max Morley her ex (he won love island series 1 with Jess) he said she was a nightmare and max is doing great for himself now he had a little boy last year

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I used to like Laura, I know she was a bit full on in love island but since she was a fellow Scot I thought I’d get behind her 😂 Oh my god she is unbearable now!

• Haha

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I understand that people don’t split for no reason but these influencers are so drama that sometimes it’s all a bit OTT. I mean she still kissed him after he puked on a boat on CGD and that to me was a line crossed 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

tweaking

Chatty Member
Sure she did a gender reveal popping ballon in Dubai with her mates Gary wasn’t there it was in black and white in her announcement post. She really is coming across as bitter woman

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Shes pregnant! 🙄 why does she always have to mention it when she's taking a swipe at the media 🙄 we get it, we all know your pregnant, we have done since day 1 of conceiving....give it a rest. I cant wait till she gives birth just so we don't have to hear about it anymore.
Wish she would change the record! You would think she was the only woman to ever be pregnant! She has become so un-likeable!!

• Heart
She has farted!!!! Bump is non-existent in the gym pics!
Haha I just thought the exact same thing!!

And “cue the bump police”?? No one has posted anything on her instagram posts about her cradling her non-existent bump… someone has clearly been trawling their own tattle life thread… 🤣

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Getting her bump cast?! There’s literally nothing this chick won’t do for money and sorry to anyone if you’ve done it but honestly who wants a cast of their pregnant belly?! What do you do with it? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha