Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What the wizardy fuck was that?! View attachment 2228468
🤣🤣 that is someone with nae pals and too much spare time on their hands… clearly empowering women got boring 😂
---
Keep her dignity and mouth shut? She’s done anything but!
Totally! She needs to stop gaslighting and pop on here so she can refresh her memory of all the shit life quotes she posted about narcissism, which were clearly aimed at Gary 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

orangehead

VIP Member
I have never heard of anyone spritzing their bits with lavendar and tea tree oil after birth
Sounds like that's gonna sting
From the part of the insta story I saw, I think she thinks it’s a bit like a spa day but you get a baby at the end not some samples of massage oil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Nobody hate me for this but that photo is so badly filtered she looks like a sex doll. Why does she edit them so much she's not even unattractive (looks wise.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

JulesC

VIP Member
6127830E-94D8-4843-A205-965D97ABBCA8.png

She looks like a scary doll here, terrible make up. Also never heard anyone, ever call it Manny 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

meeee21

Okkkkk, I have been on her side and routing for her - believing that there is no smoke without fire and why she is so viscerally hating on G - whyyyy! We need to know! And I am a girls girl - so I automatically am hating on him!
buttttttt - the new post about fitting into an XS from Zara has pissed my old ass off…an xs in Zara after pushing her pasta belly out for weeks….💀🥱 however - fully accept that I am probs being a jealous hag 😝
Seriously though- not an ideal thing to say when you are sharing with over a million followers- a lot of girls compare themselves to her and it’s unattainable.
This is probably an insecurity in her, but she has a lot of girls looking up to her just on that alone.

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Honestly this hair style and what’s with the grandad shirt over a clubbing dress looks like she’s on the walk of shame
She really does have terrible fashion sense. You’d think she would have learnt how to dress and style her hair by now 🙄

You better werk

Chatty Member
I presume she's going to be giving these gifted items away as she's such a supporter of her fellow single mummies. 🙄

• Haha

windupmerchant

Do you think her back will be in bits after 9 months after sticking her non-existent bump out for the first 6 months?? 🤣

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I get pregnancy can be hard work but you think she was the first woman ever to be pregnant. Most us were never gifted loads of stuff and were off on fancy holidays. She needs to grow up. Gary came across a bit of a melt on CHD but at least he seems a decent parent to his children.

Reactions: 23

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Massive titties and bulging belly? Hang on I’ll have to go and get my magnifying glass 🔍
61730882-D4F8-4CD4-9822-9E489C1041ED.jpeg

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
Sick of every picture this woman posts her bloated belly is out. Why do these people who do nothing for society get everything free😡😡