Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl79

Had a Konny carrier in my basket and was about to buy, then saw they’ve gifted this twit so I won’t be supporting them.

Reactions: 21

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’m fucking dying at that latest outfit reel. The way she is on her own doing all that, laughing to herself and dancing about. She looks a right prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

TatRat

Chatty Member
Ok, left field here and maybe I have missed stuff before. She hasn’t done anything like this with her exes before?? something must have been so bad for her to be doing this? No? I don’t know, I just feel she is going through so much and doing this in the public eye too? I just want to know wtf happened and what he did! She is pregnant and is so highly emotional and onboard going through it… I hate seeing it!
That is a good point. I think something must’ve happened - prob to do with the car crash but she’s going a bit ott now. Co parenting isn’t easy but it’ll be a lot harder if you’re feuding and handing a kid over at cheadle service station

Reactions: 20

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I really can’t go these folk who share so much on Instagram then demand privacy when someone says/writes something about them that they don’t like! Get in the bin 🗑

worriedforher

Fucks sake, I didnt realise that Women in Charge thing was her brainchild 😄 She is in for such a shock when the baby arrives and she can't just ponce around on line all day long. If I was a single parent I'd feel pretty pissed off she was going to start lecturing me about how to survive when she hasn't even had her second scan yet!
I am a single parent and I will most definitely not be taking parenting advice from her!

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Reading the comments on her pram building post “who needs a man” well clearly she needed one to get her pregnant in the first place! 🙄

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It could go two ways 1. She knew he was gonna post and didn’t care 🤣🤣 who am I fuking kidding

2. she’s going to spin this and act like a victim of “ now you see a snippet of what I have had to deal with” baring in mind she was with the man two mins

there’s no way she wasn’t going to do typical insta hun black and white video balloon popping and pushing out her belly or eating a pink cake 😴

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s a given that influencers will get gifted shit but I’m actually godsmacked at how much she’s been gifted! All the big more expensive stuff she’s not had to buy at all! Direct from the brand themselves as well it seems, usually it’s a baby shop like bababoom Loughton or something and I’ll just avoid the shop. Wow. She’s not even that popular!
---
Moaning about the price of Zara baby clothes as well give over hun it’s the first time you’ve put your hand in your pocket for your own child!

Scotty06

Chatty Member
As I said I love laura. I laughed when she said about Dane and the ivf thing. She's really honest and it's usually funny. But I just worry about her!! She's loosing it
Especially at all the aimed posts, aye we get it laura you are pissed off at gary but leave it out, shes just making herself look like a bunny boiler

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Her life seems quite sad and lonely just now. She doesn’t seem to know anyone in Glasgow and is just always on her own with her dog in her flat. Social media is such a lie 😂😂😂
Doesn't surprise me, my mate met her while working in the airport and said she was vile. Acting like an A List Celeb when barely anyone knew who she was! This was before the single mum gig!!

• Haha
  • Wow

observerisshe

Chatty Member
For someone who's planned this baby way in advance I don't understand how she's "not ready" for a baby shower. Plus she's not that far gone for it to be to late 🙄
She’s got no mates to organise it…surely you’re not meant to arrange your own begging party?

• Haha