Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

officially2020

Chatty Member
Jesus is she the 1st woman to ever get pregnant 🤷‍♀️
In fairness no wonder Gary got rid, we’re only seeing a small snippet … imagine putting up with her in real life 24/7 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rach88

VIP Member
She's apparently so upset that he's shared it without her consent more like she's upset she can't cash in 😂👀

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I hate to be one of those but I don’t think she has any clue what’s heading her way with this baby. I hope she realises that once the baby arrives those glamorous trips abroad are going to stop. Any travelling she will be doing will involve lugging around pushchairs and baby equipment. I really don’t think she has any idea how tough it’s all going to be. She’s on another planet.

windupmerchant

Bloody hell.. at her 4D scan, refers to to baby as having luce nostrils and goes on to say “we” have a traditional name..

look who’s back, back again, Gary’s back..

• Haha
Honestly that awards ceremony is for the wana-be Z listers of Ireland. I am cringing they invited ex Love Island contestants and cringing even more they accepted the invite!

• Heart

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Let me know if you want me to keep showing you all the free gifts I’ve got for the baby whilst plugging charities for single mothers. She’s something else 🙈

Mums84

VIP Member
I only remembered the thing in January as I've never heard of the press being banned from reporting on early pregnancy. Thank goodness that rule exists as Gary could have made tens of pounds out of that world exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

meeee21

I think it’s hard to label someone a narc after such a short relationship
I think it’s hard to label someone a narc after such a short relationship
Ok, left field here and maybe I have missed stuff before. She hasn’t done anything like this with her exes before?? something must have been so bad for her to be doing this? No? I don’t know, I just feel she is going through so much and doing this in the public eye too? I just want to know wtf happened and what he did! She is pregnant and is so highly emotional and onboard going through it… I hate seeing it!

Rose94

VIP Member
Was she going to save the reveal to cash in on it💰💰?

I don't get the secrecy?
It keeps engagement up more and more people going back to her profile to see if she’s released it, more engagement = more ads, more freebies, possible magazine deal etc 🥱 so yes typical “influencer” money motivated things as always absolute bullshit she’s “not ready” the right deal hasn’t come her way yet that’s all

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
She's definitely gonne pull the well done to all the mums pulling double duty card out every mothers day, shes got such a hard life hasn't she 🤮
Let’s not forget the inevitable ‘shoutout to the mums who are both mums and dads!’ On Father’s Day!!

• Haha
  • Sick

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She’s so toxic..she said they planned this baby.. she’s a liar..if she planned a baby with a man she’s been with for a matter of months she’s an idiot..she’s old enough to know that a baby is a huge stress on even the strongest relationships..she likes Gary’s looks and wanted his swimmers..she really is that disgustingly shallow! She also publicly humiliated Dane by speaking out and saying her fertility is not the issue and it was due to him that they needed to explore the ivf route. Uses men then spits them out..she also looks 105 when that filter comes off on her latest insta story.. the lack of Botox these 9 months will be upsetting her 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mums84

VIP Member
Like I know everyone's labour's are different but folk that buy into squeezing a comb have clearly never experienced back/bum labour 🤣

It is sickening how much they're gifted though
I always have to bite my lip when I see all these lovely trinkets that first time mums have for labour. Not everyone shits themselves while screaming they were going to die of course so I only speak from my own experiences (OP back labour for that one). Midwives must have to re-insert their eyes from rolling when glam mums arrive with affirmation cards, glitter and wee bits of wood to squeeze. Arrive with a car seat, some wet wipes and a few nappies(for both of you). Done ✔

• Heart
  • Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
That article Gary says the baby wasn’t planned and Laura said in the Q&A it was planned 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow