Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fimfim

VIP Member
This post! She chose to ‘plan’ a baby with someone she had been dating for about 2 months, and is now flying the flag as the poster girl for the hard done by single mother.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Ellejay81

She's got way more than she will ever need. They grow so quick and will not use it all. Such a waste, think of all these real struggling single parents who can't just get gifted stuff and really struggle to feed their kids. Rips my knitting big time.

• Sad

Cur83

She really doesn't does she? I just can't get over how ridiculous she is making herself sound with all these posts. It's like she expects applause for doing something that millions of women are doing all around the world. I really worry how she is going to cope with the realities of motherhood when the baby arrives.
She'll be another one bleating on, just like Molly mae, that she wasn't aware how hard it would be. Ffs

aalmaalm

VIP Member
She should change that reel to ‘how to dress when you’ve had a big meal’ because fucking hell where is her bump please? She’s barely got one atm. Get a fucking grip.

• Haha

Yass123

Chatty Member
Lol Gary Lucy’s story pls check it 🤣 I’m walking away from the troubles in my life ( Craig David ) 👌🏼

• Haha

Mums84

VIP Member
Is America really that desperate they need to send z listers for promotion 🙄
Most single mums go in a holiday to Texas for free before they give birth. I'm sure she is doing it to raise awareness of free holidays to America. Such an inspiration.

• Haha

Millieminion

Chatty Member
The fact she’s 33 I can’t cope she could easily pass for 10 years older than that
The irony that Botox and fillers are meant to make people look better and younger, they've aged her a good 10 years, she'd easily pass for 43+.

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her, the trains between Glasgow and Carlisle have been on/off for ages and dates of engineering works were published in advance. The guys are obviously going to the grand National. Tough luck Laura, I’m sure she’ll survive the just under 2 hours to Carlisle.

This literally is a car crash… I can’t turn away! I now check her IG daily 🙈 I used to do it every so often!
I’m already sick of seeing her ‘bump’ 🙄
This is gonna be a long ‘ol six months….
I’m exactly the same, only found this thread since she announced she was pregnant and it’s going to be a very long pregnancy

• Haha