Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleo927

Her life seems quite sad and lonely just now. She doesn’t seem to know anyone in Glasgow and is just always on her own with her dog in her flat. Social media is such a lie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
I rewatched it recently (on DVD) Gary was fine,but it was ALL about Jason Turner phwoooooar
Hahaa yes, always a Jason Turner fan 🙌🏻
Ultimate fuck boy 🤤
Laura hun, you don’t know you’re born with Gary… try being Tanya Turner for five minutes… 🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
She really is milking this whole saga to the extreme.Just got back from a free holiday in the Maldives yet making out she’s some kind of spokesperson for single mums.See he’s turned off his comments bet he’s sick to death of her posting about narcissists and her being so badly treated 🙄

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
This literally is a car crash… I can’t turn away! I now check her IG daily 🙈 I used to do it every so often!
I’m already sick of seeing her ‘bump’ 🙄
This is gonna be a long ‘ol six months….

Cringing at her airport stories. If it was me I’d have eaten before I went to the airport just incase. Ya know cos of queues !? Delays. Instead of standing there moaning about it. There’s shops inside maybe use them. She’s so insufferable already. Wait til she’s 3rd trimester

nik1231

Chatty Member
I wonder what Gary's ex wife thinks of her
I’d love to know this.
She gives massive woman scorned vibes. She did on Love Island when Wes got with Meghan ( because she has been talking about babies when they had been together like 2 days and he was about 20!!!) and she still does now. I reckon she’s the kind of person who will never take any responsibility, then go out of her way to make the other persons life hell, Send messages to everyone in their phone book, etc. she makes herself look like a crazy person!

Jellybb

VIP Member
The awards show she is going to is full of nobodies 😩😩😩 I would genuinely be mortified to admit I was attending

jayne2240

VIP Member
I reckon she will do a big birth shoot, 2 months in “Laura bringing up baby alone”, 6 months in “Gary and Laura in surprise reconciliation as baby turns 6 months!” 8 months in “rumours of cracks” 10 months “shock split - Laura says I’m never going back”
12 months “Laura celebrates baby’s first year”
18 months - Laura and Gary exclusive! “Shotgun wedding and baby number 2, we’ve never been happier!”

• Haha

blocknroll

Chatty Member
That’s foul the amount of gifted stuff she has. Why doesn’t she give it away to all her single mums and buy her own stuff?

Gossipgirl79

Annoys the living shit out of me when women who are separated with their child’s father refer to themselves as “single mums” even when the father is actively there bringing up their child alongside her. You’re a single woman not a single mum, it shits on all the real single mums who haven’t got the fathers help and really do do everything alone
And the dad’s who are present and good fathers…..my husband has my stepdaughter probably more than 50/50 but still pays her mother several hundred pounds a month. We buy all her clothes, pay for all her clubs…but her mum calls herself a single mum.
Anyway, not to derail from crazy Laura haha RAN here for the comments when Gary revealed the gender. 🍿
Annoyingly a girl fits her narrative….it’ll be all girl power, just me and my girl, us girls don’t need a man. 🙄🤪

• Haha
  • Sad