Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t move as she is tucking her thighs in like a contestant in RuPaul’s Drag Race.

Absolutely no point in showing anything if you’re not going to show a 360° view and, for a lot of plus sized clothing, sit down in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the pond going to be right next to the patio? It is that the end of the garden? Looks like a bloody hazard unless I’m looking at it wrong!

Reactions: 5
Is the pond going to be right next to the patio? It is that the end of the garden? Looks like a bloody hazard unless I’m looking at it wrong!
They can have barriers around it/it can be raised but that looks more like the depth for a pool not a pond! 😳😮

Does one paid ad for swimsuits and suddenly does a 360 on her bikini post. Remember she made such a song and dance about wearing a bikini on holidays, posting a pic. And the post she's done this evening is a picture from 2022 🥴
Screenshot_20240519_211724_com.instagram.android_edit_274423219731563.jpg

Screenshot_20240519_211635_com.instagram.android_edit_274442121948747.jpg

Screenshot_20240519_211532.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
As I said before, she is a liar liar liar. If it doesn’t serve her financially she doesn’t give a toss!

Reactions: 6
Who buys a expensive brand new house and few months later gets totally sprayed a different colour

Reactions: 2
Who buys a expensive brand new house and few months later gets totally sprayed a different colour
People that have different styles and tastes to the person / company they bought their home from? I’m not the biggest Laura fan and have commented on her threads a few times to voice my annoyance and frustration with her, especially lately. But I think this comment is reaching a bit. Is she not allowed to redecorate or do anything different with her house, since it was “expensive” to buy? X

Reactions: 18
People that have different styles and tastes to the person / company they bought their home from? I’m not the biggest Laura fan and have commented on her threads a few times to voice my annoyance and frustration with her, especially lately. But I think this comment is reaching a bit. Is she not allowed to redecorate or do anything different with her house, since it was “expensive” to buy? X
You normally get a choice with new builds though. Unless she bought it too late in the process.

And new builds are more expensive because everything is new. So added expense on changing it so shortly after moving in is mad.

I can understand when it is an older house, but I don't get it with new builds.

She was talking about repainting the kitchen right after they moved in and it was framed as a “we completely changed what we want to do so now we will repaint this”. Also she wants to turn that house into some farmhouse type stuff and they started hitting major walls and issues with planning as soon as they started. They will keep pissing off the developers and the neighbours and I bet they will sell an unfinished mess at a huge loss in a few years. She is wasteful - she has a perfectly good kitchen that she just wasn’t bordered to plan out properly

She can’t even be bothered to keep up the home account. If you’re going to buy a spendy gaff, then why not put some effort in (in between trying on flowery smocks) and get some money back on collabs and deals? She must have won the lottery or something, putting in ponds is hardly covering the mortgage?

Reactions: 9
Why did she pick it
It’s a new build surely she had a choice

Reactions: 3
Why did she pick it
It’s a new build surely she had a choice
She's probably bored with her life and needs 'busy work' such as painting the kitchen cupboards a shade of 'Holiday Squits Green' and messing with the front of the house. Gives her something to do inbetween bursting out of floral smocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once you notice the mini thigh arse on her latest post you will be forever changed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.