Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dresses are awful, but maybe I’m just bored with the same style all the time.
I do think Laura will get very very stressed by the live event - unless the plan is to have volunteers try on the dresses.

Reactions: 7
🚨🚨🚨🚨 So she has filmed a swimwear reel 🚨🚨🚨🚨
And she's soooo proud of herself 🥴 Amazing what you'll do when you're being paid and you've written a book telling everyone how confident in your body you are 🤥
She's also reading along here. Saying she knows she is teary because she hasn't been taking her anxiety meds. A classic influencer move for sympathy when they're being called out on their bullshit. Place your bets now if she will show the swimwear from 360 degrees 😂😂 as if!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🚨🚨🚨🚨 So she has filmed a swimwear reel 🚨🚨🚨🚨
And she's soooo proud of herself 🥴 Amazing what you'll do when you're being paid and you've written a book telling everyone how confident in your body you are 🤥
She's also reading along here. Saying she knows she is teary because she hasn't been taking her anxiety meds. A classic influencer move for sympathy when they're being called out on their bullshit. Place your bets now if she will show the swimwear from 360 degrees 😂😂 as if!
She absolutely won't turn around in the swimwear and if we think she looks bad in the dresses, well we ain't seen nothing yet!

Reactions: 6
I guess not taking her meds is all part of her condition but duck me, she doesn’t help herself much, does she?

She’s gonna look a show in the swimwear but everyone will be blowing smoke up her ass and she will be lapping it up!

Reactions: 5
If her husband went on to roast her online, she’d be filing for divorce…
Also it looks like she has put on some weight so I’m actually surprised she can still squeeze herself into size 24 clothes.

going off her anxiety meds abruptly and then starting them again is going to mess with her big time…

Reactions: 4
Standing face on without moving at all in all of the swimming costumes.

She clearly was out of her comfort zone modelling them. Wonder how many were stretched thin at the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As predicted, no 360 degree show of the swimwear just straight on to camera. Not even walking or moving in them. She's stealing a living. Shame on Next. They knew well she would fit them on and just stand there. People buying swimwear care what the bum coverage is like, and want to see the suit from all angles. She is a joke.

Reactions: 18
Standing face on without moving at all in all of the swimming costumes.

She clearly was out of her comfort zone modelling them. Wonder how many were stretched thin at the back.
The top half of her looked wider than her legs in the first & second costumes. So it wouldn't surprise me if they're stretched thin at the back considering swimwear tends to suck up the jiggly bits as much as possible (in my experience at least 😅)
---
As predicted, no 360 degree show of the swimwear just straight on to camera. Not even walking or moving in them. She's stealing a living. Shame on Next. They knew well she would fit them on and just stand there. People buying swimwear care what the bum coverage is like, and want to see the suit from all angles. She is a joke.
The only bit of movement we got was when she took a step forward in the leopard print swimsuit lmao

She was talking very fast like she was desperate to get to the end of the video!!! And yes, those legs were totally squashed together, looked very uncomfortable and none of them looked particularly flattering on her. Just a very unremarkable swimwear haul.

Reactions: 8
That reel is absolutely horrendous for an ad!
- her face is a completely different colour from her body
- her hair is messy and her curls are all over the place
- for a clothing ad she literally does not show the clothes

- I don’t want to fat shame her at all but all of her body jiggles around just from her talking. That can’t be comfortable and there is no way she is healthy and happy - there was zero confidence in that video… as someone who claims to be all about body positivity it was very disingenuous

Reactions: 8
No wonder she shared it in the end - it’s a bleeping ad! Her face/make up changes a bit throughout, makes me wonder if she was crying in between outfit changes and had to do touch ups on the make up? I’m not going to criticise her shape, but I will criticise the lack of actually showing the products she’s being paid to advertise!

Reactions: 7
No wonder she shared it in the end - it’s a bleeping ad! Her face/make up changes a bit throughout, makes me wonder if she was crying in between outfit changes and had to do touch ups on the make up? I’m not going to criticise her shape, but I will criticise the lack of actually showing the products she’s being paid to advertise!
She mentions how the swimsuits all have full bum coverage but there ain't no way in hell she's showing us which is a bit pointless as swimsuits often ride up or cut into my side/hips so it's a bit shabby not to even dare to turn around. Just standing there with her legs glued together for some fear of revealing lumps or bumps is pretty daft for one who proclaims to love her body.

Reactions: 14
IMG_4057.jpeg

Ok tattlers own up. Which one of you is moanymel and posted this under the Bridgerton same dress different bodies reel? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.