Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake tan is awful and why do they act like two 12 year old boys who’ve just discovered boobs?!
They’re so irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fake tan is awful and why do they act like two 12 year old boys who’ve just discovered boobs?!
They’re so irritating.
They're so gropey. It's really annoying and weird to watch them grab each other's tits in every single video.

Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion:

Laura Adlington #5 constantly frowning in dresses she won’t turn around in!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Laura Adlington #5 🎶 turnaround, every now and then 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fancy informing people the day before an event that she will be there promoting her book. I mean, talk about half-arsed. What’s the bleeping point? A bit of notice would have been nice for those interested.

Fancy informing people the day before an event that she will be there promoting her book. I mean, talk about half-arsed. What’s the bleeping point? A bit of notice would have been nice for those interested.
“I’m on at 12.30 I think” like what?! How tf do you NOT know?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really think this is because she is afraid of judgement. Life behind a screen really suits her, because nobody has to see her in reality and she is comfortable in that space. She did this with other events she was at, providing a single day's notice. Or maybe she does it to justify if the numbers are low on the day. 'oh, well I only told my followers yesterday, so they probably weren't free' etc.

So is she saying she is wearing a size 24 dress!? Given it looks looser than most size 26 dresses she shows, their sizing must be seriously overrrrsizzzzed.

Reactions: 6
It pisses me off when the likes of Laura "call out" brands because they are too fat to fit into their biggest size! They never consider that maybe they could do something to fix that dilemma 🤷

Reactions: 14
So now she’s calling ‘in’ No posts Child to extend their sizes again. Does she not ever stop and think why they may have reduced them down again? I’d imagine they probably didn’t sell that well Laura! God she’s insufferable with all this.

Reactions: 9
So now she’s calling ‘in’ No posts Child to extend their sizes again. Does she not ever stop and think why they may have reduced them down again? I’d imagine they probably didn’t sell that well Laura! God she’s insufferable with all this.
And even that idea was robbed from someone else, about calling 'in' brands. She hasn't an original idea in her head. If Laura wants to fit in their size range, she will have to do something about that herself. She's more than comfortable lumping the responsibility of clothes not fitting her on to everyone... Except herself. It's madness.
When I think of me and countless other women turning down a dessert or a second or third biscuit to try to keep some rein on things, and this one on a public social media platform calling brands that won't fit on to her. She takes no personal responsibility.

Reactions: 9
I’m not surprised when she posted once or twice with the hashtag. You can’t just write one post and expect it to go viral, you need to work at it - but everything with her seems very surface level

Reactions: 12
I’m not surprised when she posted once or twice with the hashtag. You can’t just write one post and expect it to go viral, you need to work at it - but everything with her seems very surface level

Like pretty much everything else she has done, there’s a big fanfare and then…. nothing.

Someone asked her to write a book… a book!…. and after the launch we heard pretty much nothing about it. It’s almost like it wasn’t an overnight success so instead of working it like mad, she just fucked it off. Weird behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Like pretty much everything else she has done, there’s a big fanfare and then…. nothing.

Someone asked her to write a book… a book!…. and after the launch we heard pretty much nothing about it. It’s almost like it wasn’t an overnight success so instead of working it like mad, she just fucked it off. Weird behaviour.
She’s just lazy, she never puts any effort in to anything. She barely advertised her book.

Reactions: 7
FINALLY Laura is talking about doing more baking on her Instagram - yes Laura! This is the content we want to see! You don’t need to feel like an imposter because you were a finalist on the biggest baking show on TV. Whereas you are an imposter at your current job because you encourage women to buy clothes that don’t even fit you.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.