Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Thread suggestion*
In a swimming costume, showing off her thigh flaps, bursting out of smock dresses, underneath the baps. Flogging a crappy toothbrush and Hello Fresh, all the while looking rough like she's been out on the sesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s hard to know if her size gives her any health issues. Sheā€™s clearly not very mobile and sheā€™s always out of breath but if you donā€™t do much moving, this isnā€™t really a problem that affects you day to day. Iā€™d be more concerned if I were her about having no discernible neck and busting at the seams in the very top end of sizing clothing.

She must get so bored of just wearing floaty dresses and elasticated trousers all the time because that is all that fits her.

For a fashion influencer, her style is very limited and boring. She always looks like the Mother of the Bride in some gaudy clothing reminiscent of what youā€™d buy at C&A. I genuinely forget how young she is as she looks super frumpy and elderly. I find Jess on the Plus Sizeā€™s style really similar, the clothes she wears are so ageing although her style is marginally more varied than Lauraā€™s.
If it doesn't now, it definitely will in the future. My mum suffered a stroke due to her weight. She was a size 22-24 at the time, which was the result of years of eating whatever was available on the go whilst working. She eventually dropped down to a size 14-16, but still ended up having a heart attack last week. Mum managed to maintain the weight loss, so it's looking likely that the cause was lack of exercise due to her limited mobility (stroke-related).

Apologies for the personal anecdote. What I'm trying to say is that Laura is just a heart attack/stroke waiting to happen. The fact she becomes breathless even when stationary shows how hard her body is trying to work. If she ever experiences anything like that (I hope she doesn't), part of me doubts she'll make the necessary lifestyle changes šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø. I hope for her sake that she changes her ways
---
Why did she pick it
Itā€™s a new build surely she had a choice
I thought the property had a previous owner? I could be wrong, but I vaguely recall Laura mentioning an issue with the sale/purchase chain being linked to the sellers of her new place
---
Once you notice the mini thigh arse on her latest post you will be forever changed
It was the first thing I noticed, but couldn't bring myself to mention it omg šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
If it doesn't now, it definitely will in the future. My mum suffered a stroke due to her weight. She was a size 22-24 at the time, which was the result of years of eating whatever was available on the go whilst working. She eventually dropped down to a size 14-16, but still ended up having a heart attack last week. Mum managed to maintain the weight loss, so it's looking likely that the cause was lack of exercise due to her limited mobility (stroke-related).

Apologies for the personal anecdote. What I'm trying to say is that Laura is just a heart attack/stroke waiting to happen. The fact she becomes breathless even when stationary shows how hard her body is trying to work. If she ever experiences anything like that (I hope she doesn't), part of me doubts she'll make the necessary lifestyle changes šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø. I hope for her sake that she changes her ways
---

I thought the property had a previous owner? I could be wrong, but I vaguely recall Laura mentioning an issue with the sale/purchase chain being linked to the sellers of her new place
---

It was the first thing I noticed, but couldn't bring myself to mention it omg šŸ˜­
I'm lucky to have not seen this! Lol

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:

Wears floral dresses and swimsuits with so much pride, but we never see how they look from the side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a lot of beef with Lauraā€™s fake bopo and half-arsed way she earns a living, but a thread title about her appearance is just plain mean. All bodies are valid bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Strap in, another swimwear reel coming with L. Wonder will she turn around and show all angles. Surely L will. But L has shown dresses before all angles while the other one just stands there like a plank of wood.

Reactions: 5
Strap in, another swimwear reel coming with L. Wonder will she turn around and show all angles. Surely L will. But L has shown dresses before all angles while the other one just stands there like a plank of wood.
Laura Adlington #5 Standing there like a plank of wood

please! I also donā€™t want a body shaming title!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laura Adlington #5 Standing there like a plank of wood

please! I also donā€™t want a body shaming title!
Plank of wood is great! I do love the word thulva though, but yeah it is too mean for a thread title even though I think sheā€™s a pointless whiner. The thread title about never seeing anything from the side is also great!

Reactions: 2
They both look grubby. Like, be bo-po, including your skin colour, you weirdos.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tbh Lottie doesnt look much better than Laura in the yellow/lime green swimming costume!

Reactions: 6
I actually think they both look nice in the yellow one, until you get down to the weird fake tan in thigh area šŸ˜¬ Whatā€™s going on? Has it sweated off?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.