Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
You’ be surprised how many people go on holiday to all inclusive resorts to do just that, never even leaving the resort. I can’t understand it and I have friends who go all the way to Mexico from the UK for that.
I’d never do it in Mexico but I love an all inclusive now I have kids 😂 think I’ll do Mexico when they are grown up!!

Reactions: 2

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Sometimes in the fat positive community they use these words to take back the power so if someone else uses it to describe you the word doesn't have any power.
Maybe that's what she is trying to do

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Laura Adlington #5 Standing there like a plank of wood

please! I also don’t want a body shaming title!
Plank of wood is great! I do love the word thulva though, but yeah it is too mean for a thread title even though I think she’s a pointless whiner. The thread title about never seeing anything from the side is also great!

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Far too small it’s bulk tight across the bust and it will be very tight across the back. The arms are also way too tight at the top. It’s too short for her it’s just like a top on her. You would see her knickers I’m sure from the back it’s as short.
Not a good look. Has she photoshopped her leg it’s looks weird.
You *would* see her knickers?! As someone says you can literally see her chub rub shorts underneath despite her attempts to film it only from the waist up!

I think she can look lovely in some things but not a single thing from that ad sat right.
You could see either her bra or her shorts in every single shot.

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

She does but it’s not very active because people like her for the most part (apart from occasional squeakiness). She seems a normal, down to earth, hard working girl and doesn’t just flog anything for quick cash.

Thank you - god knows why I couldn’t ever find that!

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
The fact she’s promoting skincare for a product aimed at people around 10yrs her senior shows she will promote anything for payment. There are other Instahuns who promote skincare product after skincare product claiming they are ‘obsessed’ with all of them, so obvious that they aren’t 🙄
Shes only promoting that and begin brand because its actually the makers of skin and me behind it - of course shell promote anything for 💲

Her skin isn't mature no, can only imagine its poor diet that's making her look so bad, she does drink a lot of fizzy drinks

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Obviously it won’t just be them putting on different clothes… The funny thing is, if you google same dress different bodies, it’s not Laura and Lottie that you find. The concept obviously wasn’t theirs to begin with but they aren’t even in the top ranking influenzas doing it.
Haha I'm a bit slow this morning, it never occurred to me they would have more people doing it with them! Doh!

Reactions: 1
It could be bad makeup, but also Laura has said before that she has PCOS and people with PCOS can suffer from something called acanthosis nigricans which makes the skin look darker/thicker. It tends to be in places like the groin and armpits, wherever there are skin folds, but I think you can get it on other parts of the body too
That's really interesting, thank you! I've never used fake tan so I wasn't sure, but that makes a lot of sense so thanks!

RestingBunchFace

It could be bad makeup, but also Laura has said before that she has PCOS and people with PCOS can suffer from something called acanthosis nigricans which makes the skin look darker/thicker. It tends to be in places like the groin and armpits, wherever there are skin folds, but I think you can get it on other parts of the body too

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Haha I'm a bit slow this morning, it never occurred to me they would have more people doing it with them! Doh!
What I meant is, they can use “Same dress different bodies” for the event but it can be a lot of different things. I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to turn it into something like stand-up. It also comes just after Em Clarkson announced her tour and Lottie has been known to copy whatever Em does.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
View attachment 2822753
Today’s dress fits but it’s £139 who has that to spend on an everyday looking dress?
I like phase eight. I got a gorgeous red dress for a wedding years ago and wore it for every occasion until it pinched my sides as I got wider. I think their dresses hold up really well, so if I didn’t mind being an outfit repeater to death I would absolutely pay something similar for a dress from them if my options are limited.

Saying that though, she has a lot of clothes so that price is ridiculous.