ItsLaurenSmithy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created as the chat on Laura Adlington page suggested we needed to get Lauren her own thread.

Welcome to continue the chat on how she’s crying poverty whilst having multiple income streams.

Reactions: 3
So since that video she recorded in August about her financial woes, she has been to New York twice? Give me a bleeping break.

Reactions: 4
She also gets income from brands sending her free clothes, she tries them on for insta and then immediately puts them on Vinted (with tags still on!) So she’s trying to convince her followers to buy these clothes that she doesn’t even wear out of the house?!?!

• Wow
I don't mind her too much, she's pretty shrill and manic sometimes and definitely prefer her over the human Eeeyore that is Laura - but if she has an AD coming up to do with finances I'll be back here like a shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't mind her too much, she's pretty shrill and manic sometimes and definitely prefer her over the human Eeeyore that is Laura - but if she has an AD coming up to do with finances I'll be back here like a shot!
Yeah same. In fact, I thought she was alright (as you say shrill) til this “I’m broke” stuff.

Reactions: 2
I think she seems sweet and by money issues she meant she’s in debt and been reckless with spending rather than not having a good income.

Reactions: 5
I’ll be the same

Reactions: 1
Imagine going to a pub and a bleeping choir arrives and starts “singing their songs”? I’d be pulled off someone. 😑

• Haha
Completely agree! Crying about finances but has been to New York twice within 6 months!!??

And the fancy suitcases she bought for New York. 😆 a victim of the materialism / consumerism she promotes

• Haha
And the fancy suitcases she bought for New York. 😆 a victim of the materialism / consumerism she promotes
This might have been an interesting subject for her to tackle actually. But no, it’s all a bit “feel sorry for me” innit

I thought Lauren’s reel about her day yesterday was a total delight. Whoever said she should have written Laura’s book was correct.

Reactions: 5
I’m so jealous of that history event she went to. I love Tracy Borman ❤. I really like Lauren’s online personality so if her paid stuff is history and plus sized fashion I’m all for it.

once she leaves the money chat out of it.

I like her for now, she actually wears clothes that suit her and seems to enjoy life in the main, but is she trying to save money or not because a load of superfluous purchases, even from Primark, is not the way to go.

Those Anthropologie dresses do look nice on her but the squealing was all a bit much and Lauren- they all look the same. How many £100-odd quid identical dresses do you need, especially if you’re skint?

• Haha