Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Absolutely no evidence to back this up but is it the influencing life that leads to all these “my mental health” posts? Lauren, Laura, Poppy Adams, they’re all at it. Maybe the lack of an actual direction in life is making them miserable but it’s almost trendy now to have “down days/under the weather days/how I deal with my bad mood”. We all have them but shit still needs doing. Seeing this lot sitting on the couch with their weighted blankets and their comfort foods and their skincare regimes withers me. Get a fucking purpose and shut the fuck up.
To an extent yes. Also we are social creatures. Their lives are like rollercoasters. Weeks of sitting at home doing nothing. Then its weeks of high intensity stuff, events, meetings etc. and you always have to have content. Ylu always have to have a new product to shill.
and you want to be relatable… Lottie jumped on every bandwagon too and made having issues her personality. Laura is probably mirroring it

Next is definitely on the generous side, although sometimes their sizes go nuts and you have trousers with a gigantic waist but teeny tiny thighs. On the whole though I'd order a size down from them.

I did like her in the jacket and leggings but I wasn't sure of it being workwear. I didn't want to follow the link to see if they were more trousers like leggings or if they are just the cotton & lycra ones. The former I could have worn in my last office if they definitely looked like tight trousers rather than gym wear.

Password4321

For those wondering about a gastric sleeve, Laura has said before that she investigated this option and didn’t go through with it in the end. I totally see why you wouldn’t want to - having a major operation and then being expected to live your life only being able to consume the calories of a toddler. It’s absolutely bonkers that we’ve got to a world where that is seen as preferable to being fat.

Also the irony is not lost on me that many fat people are denied major operations because of the supposed risk, but medical professionals are happy for them to go under the knife (and general anaesthetic) for gastric surgery.

Genuinely curious, after the gastric sleeve how do you consume the amount of calories an adult person needs after a gastric sleeve/WLS? X

helllebean

OMG! Yes! I recently saw pictures of my great grandma, her boobs were nearly on her knees when she sat down as she was a very large woman but her stomach, albeit v big, it hung normally and she's didn't have the awfully named gunt!
My theory on the gunt is it's caused by v large people who spend an enormous amount of time sitting down not moving very much and the stomach fat gets squeezed when seated causing the unique gunt! My great grandma although I bet a size 30/32 in today's sizes worked all day on a market stall and ran around after 4 children when at home, definitely no time for sitting all day!
What laura loves and Laura Adlington both seem to do very little except sit down moaning about their very fortunate lifestyles. Both only seem to get up from their sofas to get food and or to play let's look an enormous tit infront if the mirror to justify our existence, hence both have a gunt! 🙄
Ex for being massive what exactly has she got to complain about?

HoochieMama

If it was little it wouldn’t fit her.
---
View attachment 2820919View attachment 2820920View attachment 2820922
A bit tight is bustling at the seems. If you sat down it I’m sure it would rip. Look how tight it is across the stomach as well. It’s pleated but the pleats are so stretched it’s not hanging right. Size up so it’s fits or if that’s the biggest size then don’t wear stuff you’re bursting out of. Clothes that are too small just makes her look even bigger.View attachment 2820932This dress is £150 from Monsoon. As you can see it has pleats in it. This is how it’s supposed to look so she is trying to squeeze into a size 24 when she says she is a 26. It’s too small she can’t size up as 24 is their cut off point. She says she has linked it on SB simply be as they have 20% off at the moment.
If you read here Laura buy clothes that fit your body not ones that will rip as soon as you sit down in them.
I doubt she’s buying any of these dresses

SheLeft

VIP Member
More front on showing of clothes. The dress goes to a 26 but stuff anyone bigger, because it closes on Laura.
Disingenuous, boring, will say she's obsessed with anything for a pay cheque.
The Next clothing actually didn't look too bad on her because she was wearing a couple of different styles to her usual voluminous tent-like floral shite she normally wears.