Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, I understand that some people choose not to wear bras but I feel if you’re trying on stuff you’re going to send back, put one on!
I don’t think it matters whether you’re keeping the clothes or sending them back from a hygiene perspective (nobody expects men to cover their nips to try on a top) but it’s clearly easier to manouvre unsupported boobs into dresses that are too small…

Reactions: 6
I think she’d look great in all of the dresses if she sized up one size so that they actually fit her properly.

Reactions: 5
Size up and wear a decent bra, then they may look okay. Currently she’s like a sausage bursting out of its skin. She’s already split one dress, she’ll have more soon!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she could possibly wear clothes that are 1-2 sizes too small. When I’m wearing something that doesn’t fit me properly I just want to cry. The feel of the tightness on my skin sends me into overdrive and I need to get said item of clothing off me ASAP. I can’t stand being uncomfortable and restricted. She looks like she can’t move an inch in those dresses or they will burst at the seems… (oh wait, that already happened in that green checked dress around her boob area the other week!).

The problem is, I don’t think she can go up another size in those pretty dresses. The ones her and minging Lottie seem to try on only go up to a size 26 so she squeezes herself into them so they can continue making their reels of floaty, gorgeous dresses. If she wore her real size, her and Lottie couldn’t match and the whole same dress, different bodies idea wouldn’t be able to continue. X

Reactions: 19
She soon will have grown out of even being able to squeeze into the size she pretends (🤥) to be. So once this nonsense series ends we know it's because she can no longer wedge herself in to a 26 anymore. The shift has already started with them 'modelling' bags because she can always fit them. She is a mockery, selling her book, and mere months later growing out of a size 26 but still trying to squeeze herself in so she will have work. She needs a shake that this online life isn't for her. Her weight has rocketed, her mood seems to constantly be down and her health is suffering more and more since she gave up proper work, having to get herself up and out every morning. She's missing even that bit of movement which would help somewhat.

Reactions: 8
This says it all- can you imagine? It's actual madness.
She needs to wake up before she ends up in a box (a large one at that.)
She'll rumble on for a while before it catches up with her, she's still pretty young.

Another load of dresses that are too tight for her and we won’t get to see from the side or back. What’s the point? Everything looks tight and uncomfortable on her, who is she influencing here?

Reactions: 10
The story this morning of her waking up 'teary' 🙄
1. Your weight is getting you down.
2. You need a job to leave the house for.
3. You're anxious about appearing on stage and being photographed at your event.
4. You don't enjoy working online.
5. Your book is a front, and a lie.

Go for a walk every day, eat healthily, give up the Dr Peppers, be honest and authentic, and I guarantee your mood will improve if you do all these things for just one week.
You're welcome xoxo

Reactions: 22
She’s basically trapped herself in a job she hates, which is awful for her physical & mental health, but that she has to keep doing to afford the massive mortgage on her million pound house.

Reactions: 11
There's not a chance that Laura could comfortably sit down in any of those dresses
So true. I mean it's ridiculous at this point, she doesn't even properly show them because at the back the seams are probably giving way.
I hate the way they stand on top of each other like conjoined twins because she's hiding herself even more then. When she says 'I'm a size 26' you can even see her face changing like she knows she soon won't be able to declare she is anymore because the clothes are bursting out.

I hate the constant grabbing of Lotties boobs, we get it, she has big ish boobs for her frame, move on.

So do these not come in Laura’s size or Laura isn’t “Laura sized” anymore?
IMG_0725.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg

The reason the dress is so tight and cutting her in half as yet again she is trying to squeeze into a size 24 when it DOESNT FIT HER!! She keeps doing this. So much for stock my size.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't know if I wear clothes too big but I kind of feel like everything they model is touching Laura's body and I don't feel dresses like that are meant to be doing that. Maybe a light skim so the fabric is still quite fluid? Presumably this is because of what everyone has already pointed out, that the dresses are too small. I would be so self conscious wearing stuff that fitted me so snugly.

Reactions: 16
Literally every single dress they post is the same thing just different colours and patterns. Nothing else. I get that the weather is getting warmer and lots of women love to wear dresses but thats not the be all end all of a woman’s wardrobe. Lottie sometimes branches out to some yoga pants and other things but between the two of them I never saw them wear anything or any outfit where I went “yeah you nailed that one!” which for two people trying to make it as fashion influencers is kinda sad.

Reactions: 9
I don't know if I wear clothes too big but I kind of feel like everything they model is touching Laura's body and I don't feel dresses like that are meant to be doing that. Maybe a light skim so the fabric is still quite fluid? Presumably this is because of what everyone has already pointed out, that the dresses are too small. I would be so self conscious wearing stuff that fitted me so snugly.
except she won’t feel self conscious because she never actually wears these clothes IRL - she squeezes herself into them to make a few quid off the aff links and then doesn’t wear them again

Can anyone explain how in the hell those dresses are Bridgerton themed? They are the exact same floral dullness they share every week. I'm so BORED of florals. I'm losing weight at the moment just to escape the fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone explain how in the hell those dresses are Bridgerton themed? They are the exact same floral dullness they share every week. I'm so BORED of florals. I'm losing weight at the moment just to escape the fuckers.
Same tit, Different Day

Just looks like the usual terrible wafty polyester shite they always wear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.