Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I watched the video, the more I could see that Lottie knew it was ripped as she kept looking at it. Awkward.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I really don’t find Laura body positive. She is quite often miserable, she is very unhealthy and regularly shares clothes that she could quite clearly never actually wear out of the house because they are too tight, too short or whatever. What is body positive about that?
She would almost definitely feel happier and healthier if she moved more even just lost a small amount of weight.

I notice in the last couple of pics she’s shared of her husband that he is stating to look pretty unhealthy too.

Reactions: 10
Matt hasn’t had a day off because someone has to pay the bloody mortgage on the house and fund the mini egg habit. Poor man must be withered.

Reactions: 17
Couldn't resist being her usual crass gutter self in her latest ad. She says they last forever. Watch her share a new colour in the recent future 🥴

Reactions: 3
Does she wear Asda clothes?
I was just looking earlier and was stunned at the sizes of items. She would probably be about a 18 in the dresses I saw. I'm 5m preg and bought a size12 (im not one of those ppl who have compact bumps either + i have quite a few children lol so not small by any means!)😱😱😱
Their sizes are way way off.

i’m
I was just looking earlier and was stunned at the sizes of items. She would probably be about a 18 in the dresses I saw. I'm 5m preg and bought a size12 (im not one of those ppl who have compact bumps either + i have quite a few children lol so not small by any means!)😱😱😱

Plus sizes are a minefield. I have anything from a UK 14 to a 24 hanging in my closet and they all fit fine.

I’m usually true to size in Asda, though that might be more the shape of my body (apple) than the actual size of the clothes. Sainsbury’s and Next are the most generous of the supermarket/ high street stores. They don’t do much in her size but Laura still promotes them both, mainly coz she can squeeze into them and because they pay her

I know Next Online carry Yours Clothing and other companies that do do Laura’s size but I was just talking about their own brand. I don’t think Laura cut fit into an actual size 26 of anything.

Reactions: 6
That tan on her face looks awful. She really needs to find a better product

I tried on both dresses at home *changing rooms were closed and I thought inappropriate to do a Laura/Lauren adhoc store try on!*
Both dresses went back today. Went around me and my rather large bump nearly 2 x! Insane!

Reactions: 2
The tan makes her look like an old leather boot. Horrific.
And I will die before I believe she will go out in public wearing that short dress, not a fear of it. All smiles and giggles twirling about at home in it but wear it on a packed train going to London? No. Wear it sitting on a chair on stage at the stupid show? No. Go eat another brownie there Laura.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More tactical clutch placement hiding a multiple of sins on the latest haul of begged for dresses! You’re not kidding anyone they don’t fit properly!

• Haha
Look, I understand that some people choose not to wear bras but I feel if you’re trying on stuff you’re going to send back, put one on!

Reactions: 8
Those dresses definitely aren’t her size - Laura for the love of Gok, wear the correct size, not the size you pretend to be

Reactions: 9