Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked really nice in the skirt last night , the best ive deen her dressed
Not being able to do your shoe up should be a massive reality check
How does she reckon she’d be able to physically cope with the demands of pregnancy, a new born, a toddler and then a child, if she can’t do her own shoe up? She’s living in complete denial that her weight isnt affecting her health or life. No it’s not an indicator of everyone’s health, but it is of hers. And it’s 100% the reason she can’t have a child, because she’s chosen not to lose it for ivf or for her fertility.

Reactions: 15
She couldn’t do her shoe up because her massive stomach got in the way and she literally couldn’t bend down to do it. Been there done that lost the weight! And she had no one to help her. Sorry if that’s mean but it’s true. I mean it’s a hard life when you’re on your free jolly isn’t it.

Reactions: 5
I thought she looked really nice in the skirt last night , the best ive deen her dressed
Not being able to do your shoe up should be a massive reality check
The fact that not only could she not do it up but the effort to even try was making her sweat? That’s so bad!

Reactions: 7
Always pulling the silly faces , very unflattering , unhealthiness still shines through .
Winning this podcast thing whatever it is will also serve as reinforcement that being this size is ok for her. Also think the "two fat birds" comment is 🤮

Reactions: 5
I know this thread isn’t for Lauren but I have to say I think she always looks lovely. As she has acknowledged before, she’s lucky that her ‘plus size figure’ includes big boobs, smaller waist, great legs etc. so could be said to be quite privileged compared to some other larger bodies. She’s so pretty too and I wish I had her hair!!

Reactions: 13
Mentioning winning In the 'wellbeing' category, so she'll take that now that she is well and her wellbeing is in top form.
I will forever think it's essential that everyone loves themselves no matter the size., however everyone owes it to themselves and those they love who want them around, to do the best by themselves too.

Reactions: 3
Nominated for an award, a wardrobe full
Of probably tens of thousands of pounds worth of the same dresses and THAT is what she wears?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest TikTok. Ew. Just because you’re miserable other people are allowed to be happy.

Reactions: 1
Lauren looks fab but wtf is Laura wearing to that awards ceremony!!! Also again with the overuse of the word “nuisance” #ick

Agree, outfit was awful. I think she must have been trying to wear something different hence the skirt, but it didn't flatter her stomach area. She'd have been better off in a big floaty dress with a bit of colour.

Apologies for always wanging on about it but she so obviously hates that she's supposed to declare her aff links. White text on a white background? Definitely making it clear 🤬 reporting to ASA again cos it really pisses me off.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Laura has just summed up my hatred of band tees as a fashion item rather than because you like the band. Saying the Blondie t shirt is sold out and then saying but here’s a similar one and it’s a Guns N’ Roses one! As though all band tees are interchangeable! This is something that annoys me generally it’s not Laura specific!!

Reactions: 21
'Sized up' in all the clothing.
Like she always says, nobody cares what size anyone is. They do care for honesty however.

Reactions: 9
I know Next clothes are generous but she’ll be sizing herself out of the plus size range there soon. 26 is the top size.

Reactions: 2
I know Next clothes are generous but she’ll be sizing herself out of the plus size range there soon. 26 is the top size.
So she preaches body positivity but mentioned her stomach/gunt in every outfit on the new reel. Said the black dress would be ok once she put on smoothing underwear for her stomach.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.