Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" to be fair he probably wouldn't have got the card anyway , money enclosed or not , thieving scumbag post person "
In relation to continuous missing birthday cards that frequently never show

Reactions: 1
“What do you thinks gonna happen there…. he’s gonna have her back isn’t he? Xx”

I’m here now, well early as there was no traffic. We having Chinese for dinner? Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He said “u always cry at that bit” and I said “when I’m dead and u watch this with ur kids u will remember I always cried at that bit and then u will cry toooooo” 😭 Then I cried again

Texting my sister about me & my son watching the bit at the end of home alone when the old man sees his son again & waves at Kevin 😩 I haven’t slept so I’m emotional 😂

• Heart
Score, just found a card in someones letter box with money in.......

He said “u always cry at that bit” and I said “when I’m dead and u watch this with ur kids u will remember I always cried at that bit and then u will cry toooooo” 😭 Then I cried again

Texting my sister about me & my son watching the bit at the end of home alone when the old man sees his son again & waves at Kevin 😩 I haven’t slept so I’m emotional 😂

I genuinely bleeping love this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Not sure"

In reply my husband who asked 'where's the packet of minstrels I bought yesterday' 😬

Oh well, I'll get some more on the way home 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Now”

I’ve just had a bath and my husband texted me from downstairs asking when to order the takeaway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
At least your asleep 👍

... a passive aggressive text to my bf who is asleep on the couch while I'm sat with my wide awake child

• Sad
“The golf is on”

me trying to entice my husband downstairs cause I’ve been up since 4 with our baby 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
“It's Sunday! They won't do it for tomorrow especially for liner”

bloody pond liner has split, fish currently in a swimming pool. Trying to get hold of the liner we need ASAP 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.