Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can you get the front door ready please? xxx” to my husband as the heavens opened and I didn’t want to get soaked coming in from the car (there was a towel waiting for me just in case 🥰)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s a spider in the bathroom can you get it please? And I’ll have a squash when you come up too. Thanks love you 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awe nightmare babe, how come xx
To my best friend who was let go from her job

Reactions: 2
Ooh cool, bet there will be some good ones there.

Replying to friend telling me whose on Celebrity Masterchef.

Ahh sorry to be a pain but can't help, I'm home alone this week so have to get straight home for the dogs, also the reason why I wasn't able to help out with the extra nights this week as can't leave them all night on there own, this is the reason I didn't want dogs in the first place 🤣 xx

To work after asking me to work extra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“ I managed to get the tit stains out”

My baby’s clothes before anyone asks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cats a bleeping genius, she just opened the toy cupboard door… I can’t even be annoyed, I’m impressed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We will celebrate properly when this is over

(to my friend who’s 50 next week. We have restrictions in place)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.