Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't want to hurt a friend's feelings so sent 👉 😂😂😂😂 in response to a really naff joke that I'd already been sent the week before.

Because we don't want to come or spend that much money at the moment?

To my boyfriends sister who is in a mood because we don't want to spend nearly £70 to go to the zoo

Reactions: 1
Because we don't want to come or spend that much money at the moment?

To my boyfriends sister who is in a mood because we don't want to spend nearly £70 to go to the zoo
bleeping hate interfering controlling sister in laws!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
'That was from when we went out the other day and parked it under a tree for four hours'

A friend drove past my place and texted later asking why my car was covered in bird 💩

"Cheeky bleep"

To my fella who said I looked like a caveman (long story basically I said he typed like one)

• Haha
“What are the odds of Wilma getting her car back do you think“

”who’s Wilma”

“a cartoon character with fab hair”

“Libby just wished me a happy birthday which is awkward because it’s not my birthday but...she might have cake”

”where did you get my number.....who’s this“

”ok bye, love you, and happy birthday, btw djokovic lost”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“What are the odds of Wilma getting her car back do you think“

”who’s Wilma”

“a cartoon character with fab hair”

“Libby just wished me a happy birthday which is awkward because it’s not my birthday but...she might have cake”

”where did you get my number.....who’s this“

”ok bye, love you, and happy birthday, btw djokovic lost”
Sounds like the conversations I have with my old mum bless her 😂

• Haha
Sounds like the conversations I have with my old mum bless her 😂
are you reading my bleeping text messages??????

**looks behind myself**
**oh, a mirror, not a yellow french fancy cake reading my texts over my shoulder.... I look pretty** 😌

OK we will sort it out when you get here
duck that just leave the bastard. You deserve better.....
bet it’s virgin coming to fix the WiFi. i feel I’m near text message relationship/between one to 3 kisses to end text depending on signal levels with virgin. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.